Honored Contributor

The silver disc looks kind of cheesy.  

I like the black and the pink the best of the lot, but not really thinking of going for either one.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of either design.  For some reason, I just don't care for the horizontal cross design in any jewelry, and I agree...the disc isn't very impressive.

Honored Contributor

at least it's an alternative to a cross, but both kind of nothing 

Honored Contributor

Re: Not feeling this TSV;

[ Edited ]

They said this necklace sold out as the QVC UK TSV a while back, but it only came in the cross design.  For the US they added the disc option, but I agree, it looks half-baked to me.  Perhaps if the disc could have your initial on it...  As it is, it looks odd. 

Contributor

Looks too much like having a rosary draped around your neck.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a rosary at first.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

This style of small-bead-link necklace seems to be popular. I've seen it presented on the other networks as well. It's not something I'd wear though. If I'm going to wear a beaded necklace then I prefer the beads to be side-by-side without links in between.

Respected Contributor

The long one is nice ( I purchased the same one as a TSV and like it) but the short one looks like a necklace for a teenie or tweenie. Little girl jewelry. The center station looks cheap. 

Respected Contributor

Looks like something you can buy at the $ Store.  Sorry but I would never spend any amount for trendy cheap jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This style of small-bead-link necklace seems to be popular. I've seen it presented on the other networks as well. It's not something I'd wear though. If I'm going to wear a beaded necklace then I prefer the beads to be side-by-side without links in between.

I have the gorgeous JAI black spinel 36" necklace.  No comparison.  I also think 30" is an odd length.