Not applicable

Please Joel how about some beautiful non pierced earrings to go with my Honora necklaces,bracelets and rings. Bought a set of Honora non pierced earrings from QVC ages ago and they are beautiful set in 14kt. yellow gold Sold for about $75.

I'm sure there are many customers who would appreciate non pierced earrings!!!

Any takers?

Valued Contributor

Re: Non Pierced Honora Earrings

Yes, please!!! I totally agree.  I've found a couple pairs from a UK seller on eBay.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Non Pierced Honora Earrings

You've already been seconded, so I guess I'm "thirding" your request!  A few years ago, Honora  offered as many as 3 or 4 different non-pierced pearl earring styles, only 1 or 2 of which made it on-air; the others were only here on the web site.  All were in sterling silver, and at least two were drop earrings instead of a buttonlike style.

It continues to surprise me that Q offers so few non-pierced styles outside of fashion jewelry.  Yes, Judith Ripka offers many, many styles in non-pierced/clip, which is lovely. But her earrings are typically much too heavy for my ears, so that option is quite limited for me.  I cannot speak for others, clearly!  

Pearls aren't heavy, and silver per ounce is very low right now--approximately $15 an ounce.  Given that the Q jewelry buyers continue to offer thousands of earring styles in pierced options, I continually wonder why those folks operate as though people who cannot wear pierced earrings will be satisfied with so few options.

Another thing--so many pierced styles offered on the Q use omega clips to stabilize the earring on the ear.  You can make that same style with omega clips and simply not include a post.  

Anyone else out there who'd like more non-pierced choices?