Trusted Contributor

Nolan Miller Portofino Necklace - Need Item Number

Does anyone know the QVC item number for this Nolan Miller Portofino Detachable Faux Pearl Pendant and Chain? 

Many thanks!

IMG_0534.JPG

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Nolan Miller Portofino Necklace - Need Item Number

I think Nolan Miller has not been on Q for a long time.He passed away some time ago if my memory is correct.He sure was a wonderful gentleman and I loved his jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@River Song

I would check e bay to see if any of the sellers have the original QVC item number.  It's sure is a beauty.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@River Song

I would check e bay to see if any of the sellers have the original QVC item number.  It's sure is a beauty.

@Bird mama,

Been there, done that, lol!   The bayside listings don't list the QVC item number, not sure it's even printed on the romance card that came with the necklace.  Most of the bayside sellers are second hand shops and they probably acquired the necklace from estate sales.  I Googled my little heart out, too, and came up with a big fat nuthin'. 

This necklace was given to me by my Mom and I'm keeping it (the chain is really nice) but I like to keep a record of the item description in my files and I can't find this one.  Of course, Mom threw out the original box and romance card long ago but at least I was able to determine it is the Portofino necklace.  I forgot how nicely made the Nolan Miller jewelry line is!  Very nice finishing for fashion jewelry!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@River Song

Did you e-mail QVC Social?  I bet they could help.

@Brittany-QVC 

@Eva-QVC

@Susan-QVC

@Beth-QVC

QVC Customer Care

@River Song wrote:

Does anyone know the QVC item number for this Nolan Miller Portofino Detachable Faux Pearl Pendant and Chain? 

Many thanks!

IMG_0534.JPG

@River Song

This is the item number JX23875; however it has been discontinued and we no longer have any stock. Sorry! Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

You're a rock star! Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@River Song wrote:

Many thanks!

IMG_0534.JPG

@River Song

This is the item number JX23875; however it has been discontinued and we no longer have any stock. Sorry! Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC,

Thank you for providing an item number to a long retired item, I really appreciate the effort!  However, when I put J23875 into the search window, the item description that came up is for a Two-tone Lobster w/ Trap Charm 14K Gold, not the Nolan Miller Portofino necklace.  Perhaps some numbers got transposed?  My mother gifted me the necklace, I just wanted to print out a copy of the QVC item description for my records.  Many thanks for your kind assistance! 

QVC Customer Care

@River Song wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@River Song wrote:

Many thanks!

IMG_0534.JPG

@River Song

@Beth-QVC,

Thank you for providing an item number to a long retired item, I really appreciate the effort!  However, when I put J23875 into the search window, the item description that came up is for a Two-tone Lobster w/ Trap Charm 14K Gold, not the Nolan Miller Portofino necklace.  Perhaps some numbers got transposed?  My mother gifted me the necklace, I just wanted to print out a copy of the QVC item description for my records.  Many thanks for your kind assistance! 

@River Song

the item number is unusual as it contains 2 letters (I think the X means discontinued though) but this item number (JX23875) will only work in our internal system. On QVC.com it says we no longer have this item. So would you like me to send you an email with the product description? I would be happy to do this if you would like....Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@River Song wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@River Song wrote:

Many thanks!

IMG_0534.JPG

@River Song

@Beth-QVC,

@River Song

the item number is unusual as it contains 2 letters (I think the X means discontinued though) but this item number (JX23875) will only work in our internal system. On QVC.com it says we no longer have this item. So would you like me to send you an email with the product description? I would be happy to do this if you would like....Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

Ah, good to know about the x in the J number, that threw me, lol.  I would love for you to email me the item description, thank you!  Can you access my email addy from my QVC account or do I need to provide it to you here?  Again, thank you for your assistance!