Honored Contributor

I have been away for a while and just recently returned to the forum.  I noticed that Michael Dawkins has hardly any jewelry left and no new jewelry under his name.  I am so sad about this as I loved his line.  Does anyone know about his departure??

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: No more Michael Dawkins???

I don't know anything about his departure but I will say that it saddens me we will not be seeing this very soft spoken extremely handsome man here anymore.

From what I'd seen and read in the recent past MD is now into home design and decor.  Perhaps I can get him to work with me in advising sprucing up my home.  No it really doesn't need it, I'd just love to see him up close and personal! 

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean.  He is handsome and soft spoken and I love his clean, sophisticated designs.  I hope he changes his mind and stays.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Michael Dawkins has not been on in a very long time..
Maybe a year or more. It is sad..he's my favorite designer. Thankfully i have quite a large collection!
Honored Contributor

lynettey,   I purchased one of his druzy rings the other day from EBay.  Excellent price and new (or so they say it's new).  Can't wait to receive it.  He will definitely be missed.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Oh Ms Kat, I don't see him making a come back here.  I don't think this would be a decision he'd be making, it's all on the q to bring him back and I don't see this happening.  Unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

I don't think he's doing jewelry anymore.

He was always a designer/architect.

Respected Contributor

I thought he stopped jewelry designing.  Michael Dawkins has a furniture store in Manhattan.  He designs furniture etc.

Honored Contributor

Culebra,  I knew about the store in Manhattan and the designing of furniture but I was hoping he would still do jewelry on the side.  I am really going to miss him.  His contemporary designs were outstanding.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I have bought a large part of my collection on ebay. I love all my pieces..just sad there won't be any new. When he opened his home store I knew he wouldn't be doing jewelry anymore. I am pretty sure it was his choice not QVC's.