Valued Contributor

Surprised no buzz on the 24 hours of Vicenza Style starting tonight. Antonella is in ITALY and I cannot wait to see her and the shows!! 

Love these Italy remotes and things should be a refreshing change this year. I look forward to shopping (anyone getting the TSV?) and seeing all the beautiful Italy grounds.

Think these new boards have been a buzz kill. So hard to navigate and find things. New forums seem to be hard on the eyes too. Q shouldn't have changed things when nothing was broken.

I'm trying my best to make do with what we have but feel we lost a lot of posters in the meantime which is unfortunate.  

Super Contributor

Buzz kill for these boreds, LOL, is an understatement!! I wish Antonella well, and will tune in............Thanks for the reminder iTalia...Love your Nic!!  

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

I find reading this new board difficult on my old eyes...so I don't stay around much...I do like the new format but I wish the color was friendlier...

I am looking forward to the show tonight...hoping I can stay awake....I want to see Antonella's dress and where she will be sitting and how she will present the jewelry...I know she will be doing a wonderful job...she is so good with selling at Studio Park....

I haven't seen the TSV.....I have been trying to find a nice wide band ring....but the Q...only goes up to size 10...I need an 11 or 12...I do have Shawns Hear My Soul....that is what i will be looking for during the gold show...hoping there might be one....

Respected Contributor

Re: No Vicenza ITALY talk??

[ Edited ]

Once the show begins I am sure folks will be posting. Many are sure to be interested in the presentation. I hope the bronzo is not the focus like it was in previous years. 

Eta: love the theme for this year's show, and Miss A looks snazzy!

Contributor

iTalia, 

I will/am 100% be watching!!  This is my First Post on this "newie thinga-ma-giggy" and I am TOTALLY....LOST. (Have NO idea "if" this will post!!)  Smiley Frustrated

Happy Viewing Everyone!!!

smiles

moondust

Contributor
I'm so happy Antonella is hosting. I'm sure she will be great! I also hope the focus isn't on Bronzo either. I like some of the pieces, but I don't need the focus to be Bronzo. Go, Antonella, go!
Super Contributor

@Jpn10037 wrote:
I'm so happy Antonella is hosting. I'm sure she will be great! I also hope the focus isn't on Bronzo either. I like some of the pieces, but I don't need the focus to be Bronzo. Go, Antonella, go!

I like Anyonella too. I like the more relaxed, casual appoach to the setting, however, I think the lighting is off. Sitting next to the vendor, she look too dark. IMO.

Trusted Contributor
I'm happy for Antonella that she was chosen to go to Italy, but I have to wonder why they are going to the expense. In the first hour they've showed primarily Bronzo pieces, and the TSV is Bronzo as well. I can understand having a new format, no gorgeous villa, no formal gowns, so why bother going to Italy to sell Bronzo and silver? I was hoping for some gold, but won't hold my breath - actually I won't be watching as I have no interest in Bronzo.
Contributor
I totally agree. The lighting on her was not good. With the sun coming up, it has gotten better but still not quite right.
I'm disappointed at the parade of Bronzo so far. Hope the tide changes.
Super Contributor

Re: No Vicenza ITALY talk??

[ Edited ]
I really like the TSV and may get it. I wish it was sterling silver.