Trusted Contributor

No New Adi Paz Gem Pieces Today

I have always enjoyed this vendor's jewelry pieces and bought 2 of his gold with gems pieces in the past that are very pretty and well made.  Was looking to see if anything new would pop up on gem day but haven't seen anything.

Respected Contributor

Re: No New Adi Paz Gem Pieces Today

I just bought a ring on Zulily from Adi Paz, very intricate pattern on the top with a fluorite green stone...it's really pretty and didn't cost a fortune either.

I believe they featured the jewelry several weeks ago and it's seems like every month or so a new collection comes to the site.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling   I did not even realize his merchandise was on other sites.  Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@nova. I've seen Or Paz many times at TJ Maxx, even a couple of TSVs but also many items that haven't been on QVC, esp with pearls. The tag on them gives a different name to the line (I assume because Or Paz is unique to QVC) but the pieces say Made in Israel and they are obviously Or Paz ( again, I've recognized many from QVC). They are priced a lot cheaper at TJM.

Respected Contributor

No new Judith Ripka either.  

It seems the day is dominated more by semiprecious stones set in silver.  Unfortunately, higher end pieces are becoming more of a rarity.

Maybe we will have some new pieces for the next gold day...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee   I miss my TJMaxx - they went out of business by me.  You're right the store was a real treasure trove of finds.

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  I have 2 pink sapphire skinny cuffs from Judith Ripka I bought from her line years ago.  They've withstood the test of time and are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Pearlee   I miss my TJMaxx - they went out of business by me.  You're right the store was a real treasure trove of finds.

@nova  Aaack, I'd have to move! 😂

TJM, Marshall's and Home Goods are the stores I missed most during the pandemic shutdown!