Regular Contributor

No Gram Weights on Eterna Gold?

No orders from me....hard enough to buy jewelry on tv....impossible w/o gram weight. Last bracelet I bought from EG broke...sent for repair...returned 8 weeks later...broke again in one day.....sitting in my drawer for 2 years now....

Honored Contributor

Re: No Gram Weights on Eterna Gold?

@Sassyboo3ouch!  I bought the set of 4 Eterna bangles years ago.  So far, so good.

I have no idea as to their gram weight - not sure I ever knew.

Respected Contributor

I suspect it's because the gram weights are light and the price per gram is in the $80-$90 range. Ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

I'm not shopping EG today but I am watching the recorded show.  Jennifer does a nice jobe with EG.

(I still can not listen to Stacy. Is she still in training?  It seemed like Mary Beth was prompting her earlier in a gold show.) 

I am so thankful that I ordered many older classic EG pieces when I couldn't really afford it without easy pays.  I enjoy and wear my EG ever day. 

Ted Leach, if you are reading this thread...your Fans are still thinking of you and missing your presentations. 

Honored Contributor

Last EternaGold bracelet I bought was defective when I opened the box

clasp was shot went to price a new one and it was half the price of the whole bracelet like over 200 bucks. I sent it back.

quality isn't there any more

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just my opinion from reading past posts - Eterna Gold is not a brand I would buy.

Trusted Contributor

I watched a few times yesterday and had to chuckle when they did mention a gram wt and acted like it was so great that they were doing so.  I.T.O.Days....they ALWAYS provided the gram weight of gold and silver in a piece.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm glad I got gold bangles and one cuff that is criss cross braid, and bracelets from yrs gone by.

2 imperial gold bracelets, etc. Everything now days is sky high and thin

Super Contributor

I purchased several pieces of Eterna Gold years ago from QVC.  I've always loved this line even though the jewelry pieces are very lightweight making you wonder if this was really real gold.  But I believed Ted Leach.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I noticed that, too.  Last night I was looking at gold bangles.  I wanted either a white or a rose gold one--enough already with the yellow--and although EternaGold had a number of bracelets that caught my eye, none had gram weights.  Why not??  Once I realized that, I went on to limit my shopping to brands that showed them.  Since that is an important factor in a purchase decision, it makes no sense to me that they do not show it.  Why not give the customer as much information as possible?