Frequent Contributor

Re: Nikki Stanzione leaving Shop LC

I watched Nikki on JTV also AccuWeather... She was always fun to watch.. I wonder where she's going now.. I'll have to see if I can find her again on Facebook.. I had her once on Facebook.. awhile back.
Valued Contributor

Looks like she is now with Shophq. Here is her Facebook message: 

Nikki 

Honored Contributor

She doesn't seem to be interested in long term security.  If I had to bet who will be on TV five years from now I'd go with Shop LC. 

Honored Contributor

I thought she was moving to be closer to family and that her new position was in NY. Did ShopHQ move from Minneapolis and I missed the announcement? I wish her good luck because I'm not sure she made a smart decision.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

She was on-air at SHQ two days ago. Did anyone see her? I missed it.

Honored Contributor

Anyone know what  she was selling, ?  I rarely check there anymore because of the mask/UV light saturation. 

Honored Contributor

Someone on the LC forum said she was showing something from the Dubrows' and mentioned that she seemed to be calm and less enthusiastic.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

She is on with Heather now she is reallly good.  ShopLC they had her acting kind of silly.  Even JTV I believe she was not able to be herself.  She is doing good now.  She is very knowledgeable.  They are presenting Gems En Vogue.  I thought that was Michael V's.  I guess Shophq owns it.  They are not mentioning Michael at all.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

She is on with Heather now she is reallly good.  ShopLC they had her acting kind of silly.  Even JTV I believe she was not able to be herself.  She is doing good now.  She is very knowledgeable.  They are presenting Gems En Vogue.  I thought that was Michael V's.  I guess Shophq owns it.  They are not mentioning Michael at all.

Heather did mention Michael a few times, wishing him luck and singing his praise, I would assume once they sell out his stock he left behind at SHQ that will be the end of that. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you I didn't hear it. I'm Glad she did. What I did see of the show was good. I hope they get back to regular programming. The dubrows have kind of taken over