Honored Contributor

Nikki Stanzione leaving Shop LC

To the few people besides me that watch Shop LC, she said last night she was leaving.  No real details, new horizons and all that stuff..  Once I figure out how to spell her name, I'll look her up.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Nikki Stanzione leaving Shop LC

Thank you.  Too bad.  I loved her--especially when she tried to sell those poly ponchos.  TV gold.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen her much on ShopLC. Does anyone remember her audition for show host on QVC?

Honored Contributor

I read about her leaving on LC's forum this morning. She's a drama queen that's for sure. 

New Contributor

Is she joining QVC? I had iissues with Shop LC years ago and dont bother with them. I heard SHOP HQ/Evine is moving.Its so dangerous there. You dont see much jewelry there .Chuck went to SHOP LC.I was shocked

Right about that - if you check her track record she never stays in one place long enough - but long enough to annoy the viewers with her unprofessional and childlike antics - we always mute the tv when she is on and now she can pase the crown to chuck clemency.

I think she's super entertaining and knowledgeable. Anyplace she ends up will be lucky to have her. She has a heart of gold and genuinely tries to connect with her viewers. Can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

To the few people besides me that watch Shop LC, she said last night she was leaving.  No real details, new horizons and all that stuff..  Once I figure out how to spell her name, I'll look her up.  

@yes, you spelled her name correctly!

I really like her. Someone said she was a drama queen? She behaves like Queen Elizabeth compared to a lot of antics on The”Q”.

Alot of people loved Nikki on shop lc. And everyone has the right to speak their opion. But if you think you can do a better job then she can, well get going and take over her job. Well maybe you can be a television personality like her on ABC soap operas, or even the Weather channels?? Personally I think she has moved on to a better career. She said it was much closer to her home in NJ. Shes got alot of television behind her so im sure she will do well. And you are the unprofessional one. 

Honored Contributor

There is no mystery, she was not let go.  They gave her a lovely send off on Friday when she did her last show.  She explained on the show, on Facebook, on Instagram that she received an offer to do something that she could not turn down.  It's in NY and she's from NJ so she'd be closer to her family.  She didn't tell us what the position is but she said she'd share it with us soon on Facebook.  I'm going to miss her,  I shopped for jewelry with her when she was on JTV and then the last 4 years with ShopLC.