Respected Contributor

Nikki Rouleau of JTV Got Engaged!

Nikki Rouleau, JTV Host,  just posted a video on her Facebook page of her surprise engagement!  She said she will tell the story tonight on "Girlfriend Friday" show.  I am so happy for her!  Such a sweet lady!

Honored Contributor

Re: Nikki Rouleau of JTV Got Engaged!

A kiss and a peck, and a hug around the neck. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Really happy for her!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching Nikki and heard about her engagement, although I didn't get any details. 

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if her engagement ring is a simulated diamond like the hosts of most of these shows tell women they should get, instead of investing in a real diamond. I love my fake diamonds, but it kills me when all these hosts (who all have beautiful diamond rings) tell women to save their money, don't invest in a diamond now, do it later.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, it is moissanite and it is a 3 stone ring - huge.  Nikki said it was a total of 12 cts.  I looked closely at her Facebook photo of the ring and I imagine the center stone is 6 cts. and the two on either side are 3 cts. each.  Nikki likes huge, big honking rings so I imagine her bff Misty Mills, who helped to design the ring, told Chuck - Nikki's fiance, to go with Moissanite.  It looks lovely on her hand - it would be too big for me as I have small hands!  I am so happy for her - she hasn't had an easy life!