Honored Contributor

What demographic is QVC trying to reach? I use to really enjoy the Q but after a friend of mine told me about HSN and Evine (formerly Shophq) I realized what I was missing. The hosts are calm and no one is trying to out do the other. They seem to be more themselves. I hardly watch the Q anymore but I do enjoy the positive forums. In fact I signed up for Carolyn Pollacks e-mail because of someone on this site. Thank you ladies for always sharing a good deal:-)

Super Contributor
They sure are showing some beautiful jewelry! The prices seem great also. Sadly, most are big bold pieces which I cannot wear. After three days of watching on and off they showed a pink tourmaline band ring that I was interested in and it sold out in minutes! So sad. I really like this channel, only recently started watching. I pretty much only watch when they have jewelry on and I bought a tiny colored diamond band on clearance for $28!! It is beautiful and sparkly and I only wish I had gotten a few more in other colors before they sold out. Hoping to find something before the event is over!
Honored Contributor

If any of you are Disney collectors Evine has Thomas Kinkaid Disney. They are really cute. There are 16 of them. The thing that caught my interest is in each painting you can spot characters from other movies. For instance Lady and the Tramp Pinocchio shows up walking across a bridge. They are fun. They are not big I believe 14x14 but they are nice. About $65.00. Check them out.

Valued Contributor

I am watching the aquamarine show now...everything of Michael's is selling out! Reminds me of the good ol' fun days when you could actually get excited watching jewelry shows (and could afford most of the pieces). Well maybe not all of them, I love the $1800 aqua ring but I have a kid in college so I think I'll pass!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor
On 3/7/2015 chvall99 said:

Thank you for the nice birthday wishes! I usually like more saturated, darker gemstones but surprised myself by ordering my first morganite ring and earrings. Scheduled to arrive on my birthday, cannot get better than that! I wish I knew how to copy and paste an image from the site but I cannot figure out how to do it on my Chromebook. The item numbers are 129-384 and 127-887. I have a beautiful piece of silky fabric- pink with oriental cherry blossom pattern that I am making into a kimono jacket. I think the dainty morganite will pair with it nicely.

Thank you for the advice- I have now watched a couple of Michael's shows. He is a cut above and his designs are spectacular! I am hooked!

Sanna that pink quartz flower ring is really pretty and what a price too! Sold out by the time I looked at it. The fancy blue sapphire is nice too and another terrific value. You ladies know your stuff, not that I am surprised. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the rest of the Tucson event...I will no doubt be catching the Morganite show at 6 PM- just for fun- I am satisfied with what I ordered already. Of course there is always the aquamarine show (my birthstone so I have to watch), etc. Well let's face it I am in trouble (not really it's a blast).

Thank you very much! I usually check their line up at least half a day before the show, that's how I snatch things. Hope you will find yourself a nice Aqua. It is my daughters stone .thank G-d I bought several pieces years ago when the prices were semi normal. It is not easy to buy stuff when you pay a tuition. Have a nice weekend!
Respected Contributor
I've been very pleased with the jewelry I have bought from Evine. I bought a nice sized chrome diopside ring last month and it's gorgeous. I don't recall QVC even having any of those. I used to buy all my jewelry from QVC but they really don't have the nice variety anymore so I've had to find other sources.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/7/2015 SANNA said:
On 3/7/2015 chvall99 said:

Thank you for the nice birthday wishes! I usually like more saturated, darker gemstones but surprised myself by ordering my first morganite ring and earrings. Scheduled to arrive on my birthday, cannot get better than that! I wish I knew how to copy and paste an image from the site but I cannot figure out how to do it on my Chromebook. The item numbers are 129-384 and 127-887. I have a beautiful piece of silky fabric- pink with oriental cherry blossom pattern that I am making into a kimono jacket. I think the dainty morganite will pair with it nicely.

Thank you for the advice- I have now watched a couple of Michael's shows. He is a cut above and his designs are spectacular! I am hooked!

Sanna that pink quartz flower ring is really pretty and what a price too! Sold out by the time I looked at it. The fancy blue sapphire is nice too and another terrific value. You ladies know your stuff, not that I am surprised. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the rest of the Tucson event...I will no doubt be catching the Morganite show at 6 PM- just for fun- I am satisfied with what I ordered already. Of course there is always the aquamarine show (my birthstone so I have to watch), etc. Well let's face it I am in trouble (not really it's a blast).

Thank you very much! I usually check their line up at least half a day before the show, that's how I snatch things. Hope you will find yourself a nice Aqua. It is my daughters stone .thank G-d I bought several pieces years ago when the prices were semi normal. It is not easy to buy stuff when you pay a tuition. Have a nice weekend!
I also do the same thing. I check what the lineup will be before the items are presented. If I like what's shown I'll buy before they're presented on the air.
Contributor

Does anyone know what channel evine is on dish network? The first time I heard about it was from someone in the forum yesterday.

I must be missing many new shopping networks. I had given up tv the past couple of years.

Frequent Contributor

Yesterday I bought the Gems en Vogue Zambian Citrine Stud Earrings (136-543). They're huge for gemstone studs (each stone is 4.50 ctw and 12 mm x 10 mm), and the event price is terrific for these). I have long hair, so they should show-up with my hair down, but I'm planning on wearing my hair up or pulled back when I wear these so they'll show-up even more. I think they'll sparkle quite a bit. Plus, citrine is my birthstone, and I don't have any citrine earrings yet.

There are also a few rings that I'm trying to decide between. I have a few hours left to make a decision. A couple of the rings I like that have been marked-down for this event are already sold-out in my size, so that definitely narrows it down.

Evine has a lot of beautiful jewelry. They have some very good discounts on really nice items. Everything I've purchased so far has been marked-down at a great deal for an event. I've been pleased with all of my purchases from them (including one non-jewelry item).

Frequent Contributor
I'm hovering on the brink of ordering the smokey quartz honker pendant. BlingQueen..do you have this and do you recommend it? Anyone?