Honored Contributor

Nice Diamonique show with Jill

I hardly watch Q but this afternoon the diamonique show is very nice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nice Diamonique show with Jill

@sunshine 919, yes, it has been a nice show ... I like Jill, especially when she talks about silver jewelry.

I did purchase  4 'The One Day Only' necklaces - a heart one for my GD which will go w/ her earrings --- 2 round ones for the GGD of a friend --- (a future gift) 1 ascher cut to go w/ ascher earrings.

~

I am done shopping, but I will finish with this show as background noise Woman LOL then I will turn to the news.

Very nice products. Just wondering why they have this Erin on for every diamonique show. The hosts are more than competant to review the product .i know theyre restructuring this would be a good cost saving measure .

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I hardly watch Q but this afternoon the diamonique show is very nice.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I totally enjoyed Jill and Erin presenting the diamonique items together. They are both easy to listen to and a pleasure to watch. Nice show...and as Jill would say, enjoyable!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I totally enjoyed Jill and Erin presenting the diamonique items together. They are both easy to listen to and a pleasure to watch. Nice show...and as Jill would say, enjoyable!

I enjoy Erin.  She is very pleasant.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jill, but would rather have my little diamonds.  I have a pair of diamonique earrings in 14k from years ago that cloud.  

Honored Contributor

I tend to avoid Jill's shows.  That woman can sell me anything, she just hits good sales points no matter what she's selling.  I am candle phobic and she could sell me candles.