Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Next silver event?

[ Edited ]

I wasn't aware of any recent jewelry sales.  I did go look for an Ultrafine herringbone 20gram necklace.  I have my eye on that.  It's gorgeous. But it's still at $184.00 which is the regular price. I dislike sterling silver and usually don't buy it.  Just Ultrafine. Ultrafine retains it's whiteness for a long time.  And I have no patience with tarnishing.

Anyone know when the next silver event will be?  At one time it was $148.00.  Perhaps it will be again with another event. 

Respected Contributor

I post program guide updates on Sunday nights.

Honored Contributor

OK, when is the next silver sale usually held?  I never paid much attention to sale days because the discount wasn't that great.  Now days it is.  I'm waiting for the Ultrafine silver paperclip link bracelet with the magnetic clasp.  

Valued Contributor
The Summer Silver Sale is currently scheduled for “late June”
Honored Contributor

Re: Next silver event?

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

OK, when is the next silver sale usually held?  I never paid much attention to sale days because the discount wasn't that great.  Now days it is.  I'm waiting for the Ultrafine silver paperclip link bracelet with the magnetic clasp.  

I just saw that.  I missed it.  It's sold out.  Anything Ultrafine is worth it though.  Since the craze for paperclips is continuing, they might bring it back. For a long time, they didn't offer anything new in Ultrafine.  Then they got some stuff, so hoping that will continue. If they don't offer it again, I'll try the herringbone Ultrafine. 

Respected Contributor

Nothing scheduled through June 28, 2021.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Ultrafine large paperclip bracelet on the sale, saved about 40.00.  They shipped the small, which I returned.  I reordered the large at full price and QVC cancelled the waitlist order. Paperclips are hot, I've seen several on TV in the past couple days.  Mostly necklaces and a couple earrings.  I've found them on dramas and news anchors. I get a kick out of watching The Equalizer and checking out Queen Latifah's earrings.  One early episode had her wearing 8 different styles.  Last nite only two.  I'm hoping the stylist puts her in paperclips.   

Honored Contributor

They never advertised the Ultrafine Herryingbone.  I only found it by accident.  It was still showing the regular price of $168.00.  I called about it because it was not showing a sales price.  They told me hold, came back and said they would sell it to me for $148.00.  But I had already purchased some and didn't want to overdue it. It was one of the items that never made it to the sale. So I'll just have wait July or August.  Or whenever they have another big silver sale.

Honored Contributor

Apparently they're adding safety chains to some of those Ultrafine magnetic bracelets.  I'm waiting to see if they do it on the bead one, because if they do, I'm in!!