Honored Contributor

EternaGold has 2-3 shows on.

Not good time to buy though unless U don't care that the price is pushing 2000/oz again. May have went down, last time I checked it was 1900.

I can remember not that long ago it was 1200 !

Honored Contributor

Re: Next Friday gold shows on

Eternagold is way overpriced. They lost their edge when Ted Leach left.

I was looking for a simple rose gold chain style bracelet and found that Sarraf onlilne offers better prices than anywhere else. I've ordered from them before and never had any issues.

Honored Contributor

Many years ago my sister and I toured an underground gold mine in Colorado.  The mine was shut down and one of the miners was our tour guide.  He said they would re-open the mine when gold hit $360.00 an ounce.  If I knew then what I know now I would have bought all the gold I could afford.

Honored Contributor

So is this in lieu of the gold rush shows/days? I've always been Leary of eterna gold because I've read posts here about jewelers telling folks it's not genuine gold I did have a white gold etched bangle and sold it to a jeweler no problem. But I'd like to see some high polished solid pieces offered every once in a while. And...it's been a while! ShopHQ has a little bit to offer and they aren't too shy to show gram weight for the most part ...
Respected Contributor

I have EG earrings and rings.  When watching the presentation years ago, heard it would not dent.

Well, all my EG is dented.  The thing is, I take care of my jewelry to the point it's ridiculous! 

I wear maybe 6 times a year as I own other jewelry.  I've never dropped any of my jewelry and can't understand where the dents came from.  I've never showered or slept in any of my jewelry.

Will not buy this brand again.

Trusted Contributor

Disappointed in Friday's shows. I miss the old Gold Rushes. But I can understand seeing the price of gold jewelry now. Viewers not looking for gold might enjoy the other shows.

I have a few nice Eterna Gold pieces from years ago. I  love them and don't notice anymore wear and tear than my other gold pieces. EG does dent, tho' and shows signs of wear but I've worn those pieces a lot.

Supposedly, the "secret" EG formula includes titanium which may be why some jewelers don't like it.