Super Contributor

New "X" ring from Carolyn Pollack

J337647 - a sterling "X" ring from Carolyn. Like it better than the Diamonoque version.

Super Contributor

Re: New ""X"" ring from Carolyn Pollack

I have the SB version (J318588) and it is stunning . . it actually glows! I'm pretty bummed though, as it is so big - it falls off my finger. I'm hoping to hold on to it until they re-stock . . otherwise, I'll have to return it. Really wish they didn't say it was true-to-size. Smiley Sad

BTW . . you should order a whole size down IMHO.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I got mine and love it, too. But, I like the DMQ version just as well. Like the GILI jacket, I ordered two sizes in this because I wasn't sure how it ran, and I didn't want to miss out on the right size. I agree that it runs a little big. I wear a 5.5, and the 5 fit fine--the 6 was WAY too big. I got the DMQ in a 5, too--I think this style of ring is somewhat forgiving size-wise.

Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 jugtown said:

I have the SB version (J318588) and it is stunning . . it actually glows! I'm pretty bummed though, as it is so big - it falls off my finger. I'm hoping to hold on to it until they re-stock . . otherwise, I'll have to return it. Really wish they didn't say it was true-to-size. Smiley Sad

I wonder if they sent you the wrong size, Jugsie? I ordered the size I always wear on my index finger, which is where I wanted to wear this one. It's perfect.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I own her Sleeping Beauty version and think it is lovely. I see that there is only a size 5 left in the all silver one. I also want to order the DMG version as I really liked the look of that.

Regular Contributor

On 12/5/2014 kachina624 said:

I wonder if they sent you the wrong size, Jugsie? I ordered the size I always wear on my index finger, which is where I wanted to wear this one. It's perfect.
Sadly, I had the same experience. ordered my usual size and couldn't keep it on. Sent mine back Smiley Sad. Great ring. Hope there is a reorder too!
Super Contributor

On 12/5/2014 kachina624 said:

It's possible, but Weeg had the same issue and a few other ladies said it was big. I'm glad yours works for ya!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I like this style. I liked it in all three versions. It would be pretty in other gemstones as well. I don't own any of the Q versions, yet, but I would like to. I like it as a pointer finger ring. Good to know the size is forgiving since I tend to wear a larger size on my pointer finger.

Super Contributor

My ring came today. It's great as an index finger ring. Very comfortable. I can only wear it on my index or middle fingers, however, because my ring finger is too short. Smiley Sad Happy with my purchase.

Trusted Contributor

Glad you like you new ring!