Respected Contributor

Re: New pretty Jai ring up on Instagram

@sunshine45  I saw that bracelet on Facebook earlier today. I love the sentiment behind the design. I especially love the angel wings. 

Sneak Peek Alert!!!

‘Because someone I Love is in Heaven, there’s a bit of Heaven in my Heart’. ❤️

When my Mom passed away 4 1/2 years ago, Heaven took on a whole new meaning.

Growing up, one of my biggest fears in life was losing my Mom as I couldn’t imagine life without her. When she passed, I struggled emotionally but having my family & friends along with my faith allowed me to not only grieve my loss but also celebrate her life.

Over the years, I have found such peace in knowing that I will be with her again, until then I’m blessed to have a bit of Heaven in my heart.

I wanted to create this design for all of us who have lost a loved one but know that one day we will be reunited. Until then, let’s celebrate the love we share with the reminder that a piece of Heaven lies within our Heart.

Please join me on March 24th on @qvc when my brand new Heaven Cuff will make its debut during our exciting JAI TSV Day.

Beautifully hand carved Angel Wings wrap around your wrist
as the reminder of your love while the engraving is there for you to gaze upon everyday.

{please know this is not the TSV}

Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!!!

You’ve seen the gorgeous backgrill earlier today now take a look at the gorgeous carved fan silhouettes that cascade across the cuff which are then met with rows of our Kalahari beads and carved stations of the rising sun. 😍

If you like statement pieces that are both bold and timeless then I invite you to fall in love with our new Fan Cuff. It will be available in sizes XS - XL.

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

the fan cuff and ring are going to be difficult for me to pass up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 Ditto.  I find the patterns in the cuff and ring very pleasing to my eye and personal aesthetic. They are sculptures of modern art to wear on one's person, and I am typically not a modern art person.  There is just something about the combination of these particular patterns that I find visually fascinating.  I felt that way about a wide J Hardy Zen cuff that I had to purchase several years ago. 

Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!!!

Please join me on March 24th on QVC when our very popular Symbols of Love Collection will debut the most perfect huggie hoop charm drop earrings.

They will be availame in your choice of new dangling charms featuring our brand new hammered Paw, Cross, Star, Heart, or Clover all designed on our signature Box Chain Huggie Hoop.

Can’t wait for you to see them on as they are absolutely perfect.

Which Symbol of Love is calling your name?

Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Alert!!!!

This just in....... a Tiger really can change their stripes 😍

How gorgeous are our brand new choice of Tiger Striped Sterling Silver Omega Back gemstone earrings? If you are looking to elevate any style, then look no further.

I absolutely love how the Rhodolite , Black Spinel & Citrine gemstones elevate the look of these fierce earrings and bring it to a new level of sophistication.

These gorgeous gemstone Tiger Stripe Earrings will make their debut on March 24th on QVC as part of our exciting JAI TSV Day.

{please know these aren’t the TSV}

I have to ask, which gemstone is calling your name?

Honored Contributor

I would love to introduce you to our gorgeous Solid Sterling Silver Carved Link Bracelet in your choice of 3 carved textures; Floral (pictures), Box Chain, and Basket Weave.

They will debut in sizes XS - XL with the XS starting at 35 grams of Solid Cast Sterling Silver and the XL coming in at an amazing 45 grams. This is that status link bracelet you’ve been waiting for but even better.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/89992008_2643358725732384_1811904319721570304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_eui2=AeFwqmM9pfhHcP_Y393kRpVt8YNy3H3Bd-3MGRqMTQH4L7UT7rr8XwVngY2C5_DFoFlY1IC4xiik-NxZr3dYHVbWHt6nZM9n-USagTun7f-_yA&_nc_ohc=MAVhy05kOBAAX-yACNW&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=bedfc5459fe483458b45a360c46612f8&oe=5E99B76E

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon  When I read this post of yours back on the 13th, I fell in love with the ring and stalked it.  It holds immense significance to me.  Last night before bed (10pm) I checked the website to see if it was loaded.  Nope.  Something woke me at 11:30pm and I checked (should not take phone to bed) and it was loaded.  Hooray!  I ordered.  THANK YOU for posting this because I only knew about this beauty thanks to YOU!  I love everything about it.  Thank You!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  My pleasure; so glad you snagged it!!!