Valued Contributor

Last week,I wrote I see  try not to buy no more jewelry. Well I failed🤔I purchased a Gucci interlocing G etched band ring (with a nice under gallery and weight) and matching earring.

I purchaed from a  online authorized vender,because there is so much fake Gucci's. This is my first Gucci pieces.

Some say they don't go anywhere to wear jewelry.For me,just getting up in the morning is a reason,because I don't wear jewelry for others,I wear jewelry cause I like it.

Happy early Mother's day to me🥰

Honored Contributor

@GRACIE    I'm sure you'll enjoy your new pieces.  Wear them in good health. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

First sentence should be: I would try not to purchase any more jewelry.But somehow this sentence change.Oops!

Respected Contributor

im like you gracie3.i love bling to the max and have several qvc items.my question is how do you keep them sparkly and silver bright?i have had very few,that have lost their wow factor.

Valued Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Jewelry not worn daily,I use a jewelry cleaning cloth, rinse and dry and put in individual zip lock bags and put in my jewelry amor until I am ready to wear.My bangles and charm bracelet and my effy sapphire mini dog tag pendant and James Avery flower cross and rings and earring. I wear daily.

Once every couple of weeks I clean these pieces

They have a nice patina.If I go out in public,I wash them off with Dawn dish detergent after returning home and always use microsoft to dry the jewelry off.

Respected Contributor

@GRACIE ~ Enjoy your new Gucci earrings and ring.  It’s always exciting to buy and receive “fine” jewelry pieces.  

Happy Mother’s Day in advance.  🙋🏻‍♀️

Respected Contributor

hey thanks gracie3.i appreciate your feedback.have a great evening

Honored Contributor

@GRACIE wrote:

Last week,I wrote I see  try not to buy no more jewelry. Well I failed🤔I purchased a Gucci interlocing G etched band ring (with a nice under gallery and weight) and matching earring.

I purchaed from a  online authorized vender,because there is so much fake Gucci's. This is my first Gucci pieces.

Some say they don't go anywhere to wear jewelry.For me,just getting up in the morning is a reason,because I don't wear jewelry for others,I wear jewelry cause I like it.

Happy early Mother's day to me🥰

Good for youSmiley Happy  Enjoy you new piecees

Respected Contributor

Not sure how old you are, but I would never make a promise like that until I turned 99!

I also love jewelry, but as I age I find I want bigger, better, more well made pieces, which are also usually costly, so that limits my purchases.

Gucci is a very popular brand right now.  

Enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper I am 65 going on 35! As a child three things I have always love, Jewelry,Handbags,Dolls. Nothing has change except the higher prices of well made and expensive pieces. I retired at 62,while not rich,I am comfortable. I too go for the more well design and expensive,but as you I limited my purchases.Also when buying handbags,when buying another one I always give one away to my sister,,Goodwill,and friends.I never keep more than six handbags,as for jewelry,I can't say,that,But I do have a large jewelry amor.😃