Honored Contributor

Got bit by the bug on Pinterest where the gals wear those really small rings. I just love how that looks. The other extreme is the knuckle to knuckle length rings. I already admire the ones where it's a bracelet and ring, joined by a small chain. I just love how that looks. Not that I wear any of the chain ones, but I think they are attractive. I've looked at the ones that are rings that allow the skin on your fingers to show through, but I just haven't bought any like that. I think that last style is new, at least to me it is.

Does anyone here wear many small rings, (Boho style from what I've observed), or the new style where the finger skin part shows through? Or what style do you like to wear?

Honored Contributor

Re: New jewelry interest now.

Small?  No, unless they are narrow stack rings.  I tend to go for gemstones, a solitaire, trilogy, or a band.  But I want to see the stones.  Same with gold and silver, too, I want to see them.  So that narrows me down to my old gold pieces like a Byzantine, a cigar band, etc.  For new silver its Carolyn Pollack.  Those are pretty much open designs, mainly her signature links. 

Honored Contributor

To my eye tiny rings look prettiest on tiny women.  I do wear some of the smaller, but not really tiny, rings I purchased in my younger days, but I will never buy any new small rings.  Like my face, my hands are good for my age, but they've lived 74 years now and it shows.  I do wear rings, but medium size and sort of simple satisfy me most.

Honored Contributor

Do not care for the look of many rings on one hand.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I also love the look of the bracelet, chain and ring and wore one in the 60's when they were popular then.... very nice look, at the time it was based on an East Indian design and complimented the Hippy look at the time ..... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*