Respected Contributor
Just received my boxes in cream and blue.Gorgeous! Very roomy, nicely made,big rings fit ok too. Keepers!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I purchased Lori's 2 boxes that fit in your dresser drawer. Love them. No tarnishing, you can see the jewelry as the tops are clear but they are very well constructed. I have over a year now.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

PAGING CONIT: the large and extra large jewelry boxes are on sale for gem day. 50% off is a big deal. Ready to trash my Lori Grenier that is about eighty bucks. Wolf should last me forever; I'm already seventy! It has Lusterlok, that is there tarnish free stuff.

Did you get this one and is the Xlarge a new one.

I've never ordered from ShopHQ.

Frequent Contributor

I think today is the last day for the Shop HQ sale on the WOLF jewelry trays. I just bought two. One holding just rings and the other for rings/other. One in brown and one in ivory. They have great reviews. Getting tired of my outdated tall wood box on my dresser. Thank you for the initial post telling about these!

Respected Contributor
On 1/20/2015 fezmydoodle said:

I think today is the last day for the Shop HQ sale on the WOLF jewelry trays. I just bought two. One holding just rings and the other for rings/other. One in brown and one in ivory. They have great reviews. Getting tired of my outdated tall wood box on my dresser. Thank you for the initial post telling about these!

Welcome! I think you are going to love them, very classy pieces. I've organized most of my jewelry in them. My summer and spring jewelry are in the blue box and my fall /winter ones are in the cream. And they are flat enough to fit in the draws.