Trusted Contributor
Item numbers 142558 and 142557.
Honored Contributor

I've had sterling silver cuffs turn dark and I can guarantee they certainly were not that way when I put them in a CP box. And in fact it's the same one that the cheap cardboard side fell off.

I will say that I found a great earring box that's tarnish free at Kohls online a few months ago. My box holds maybe 30 pr each in their own same sized compartment. Really nice.

Respected Contributor

I splurged on the big Wolf Box right before Christmas. It was 1/2 price then and I had a coupon for another 15% Off. I got a deal by the standards of this jewelry box. This is a well made box and yes it has the silver keeper finish inside. When I was shopping, I did see some other Wolf boxes on Shophq and some did not mention the sliver keeper finish so I think some have it and some don't.

Respected Contributor

The one with the glass top and the sections is JUST what I've been looking for for years. I have collections I'd like to keep together. But ALAS they are not on sale anymore. How do I find out if they will be on sale again.

I have Lori's and Colleen's and I'm still looking for the HG.

I suspect only the ones that say they have Lust something are tarnish resistant. I have not had trouble with either Lori's or Colleen's re tarnish but am still not happy with the placement. I might have to build my own.

Respected Contributor
Be patient, look at website once in a while. May be for Valentine day they will be on sale? I was looking for these kind of boxes for years,but I did not like any of them on TV ,almost got Coleens and decided against it. These look European quality,classy boxes. So ,my advice,don't jump and buy low quality. Wait.
Frequent Contributor
At the end of last year I picked up this http://www.serenaandlily.com/Sale/Sale-Accessories/Park-Jewelry-Box-x2013-White-Black Looks like a quality item and am still waiting to receive it, so I am not sure how the inside looks. It reminded me of Antonella's jewelry box she uses on her show. Colleen's Prestige boxes are nice but I wish that the lid were made of glass rather than plastic, also that the lid would be more elevated if you wanted to place a boyfriend watch or chunky bangle in it.
Respected Contributor

I got Colleen's watch box on sale; not impressed with the quality. I'd rather pay more for something that would last longer and look better. But worth the sale price.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/6/2015 lavendar said:

I got Colleen's watch box on sale; not impressed with the quality. I'd rather pay more for something that would last longer and look better. But worth the sale price.

I had previously wondered about the watch boxes as well as I have a couple of watches but I was never sure about the quality and the high price point. The jewelry box I have(purple flower embossed) is nice but the top, fir the price, should have been glass not some "durable" plastic. I have a cat who loves to sit on anything, anywhere so that often includes the prestige box and I am just waiting one day when the plastic will break through. So far it is still fine.
Respected Contributor

Lavendar, I would look at the box everyday to check the price. If they reduced it before the Holidays (when I got mine) they might reduce it before Valentine's Day or another Holiday. This a big purchase but a beautiful box. I actually ended up paying less than the Lori Griener Jewelry Amor.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the Shop #'s - looking around they have some on Overstock too, kohl's and lots of places - don't know if they are the same ones though - have to check it out.