Respected Contributor
I saw and bought. 2 jewelry boxes last nigh from ShopHQ . By English company Wolf. Big aand flat. Very similar to Coleens but so much better made. And they are on sale now. They have large expensive chests and these smaller one level box/display boxes, also anti tarnishing. The reviews are all five stars.$29 each.they have 2 types : just for rings and combo compartment ..I bought 2 with combo in cream and blue. Does any of you have them?
Esteemed Contributor
I bought the 29 dollar box with compartments and the center ring display. Will not purchase them again because you can't store rings from Micheal V in them! The ring bars are way too thick!! I will keep buying boxes from Colleen Lopez. They're made better and nothing tarnishes in hers.
Respected Contributor
I bought the same as you did. See how they work for me. They have the other type with the special section for big rings. And all reviews say that quality is impeccable . But if you happy with Coleens boxes ,of course you should use what you happy with. I do not have a lot of MV rings and I want to organize my sets. I am tired of small boxes and I want to see my jewelry through the glass.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/4/2015 SANNA said: I bought the same as you did. See how they work for me. They have the other type with the special section for big rings. And all reviews say that quality is impeccable . But if you happy with Coleens boxes ,of course you should use what you happy with. I do not have a lot of MV rings and I want to organize my sets. I am tired of small boxes and I want to see my jewelry through the glass.
Micheal V ring bases are not big at all. I even had trouble with some of Judith's rings fitting in there. I can also look into Colleen's boxes also. At least Wolf's box wasn't a waste because I need those open square containers also.
Respected Contributor
Lové open square , I cannot wait to put my bangles with matching earrings there. And finally I will put all of my Sleeping beauty collection there and white agate one .,because it tarnishes until I wear it again . These are supposed to be anti tarnishing for 35 years!!!
Super Contributor

I bought two Wolf boxes - much better made than Coleens - real glass instead of plastic that scratches up and also has anti-tarnish protection.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple of Colleen's and while they look nice enough, they're not worth the money. One of them that I have the side drawer pull tore off. It's easy to see how cheaply they're made. I was really disappointed that that happened. I still use it as I have nothing else.

I'll have to check out the Wolf ones some of you are talking about. And her's are not anti-tarnish either. This isn't good.

Occasional Contributor
On 1/4/2015 BlingQueen022 said: I bought the 29 dollar box with compartments and the center ring display. Will not purchase them again because you can't store rings from Micheal V in them! The ring bars are way too thick!! I will keep buying boxes from Colleen Lopez. They're made better and nothing tarnishes in hers.

I bought one Wolf ring box last month and like it a lot. It has two sections - one ring roll is bigger for the larger rings, and another is smaller to fit narrow shanks. Micheal's rings fit in just fine.

Trusted Contributor
Is there a liquid tarnish remover anyone can recommend? Anything besides a cloth??
Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2015 pink dogwood said:

I bought a couple of Colleen's and while they look nice enough, they're not worth the money. One of them that I have the side drawer pull tore off. It's easy to see how cheaply they're made. I was really disappointed that that happened. I still use it as I have nothing else.

I'll have to check out the Wolf ones some of you are talking about. And her's are not anti-tarnish either. This isn't good.

Colleen's boxes ARE anti-tarnish. I've sat through presentation on the Wolfe boxes several times and never heard any anti-tarnish properties mentioned. I have about 10 of Colleen's boxes, some are very old and heavily laden but they've held up very well and I've never had anything tarnish in them. Colleen actually makes a box for big rings. I have my Gems en Vogue in one. I love her boxes.

spud, liquid tarnish removers are made for flatware. Don't use them on jewelry. The best thing is a Sunshine Cloth.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment