Honored Contributor

Re: New from Lisa Mason- 26th Anniversary

@DottieBlue wrote:

I've never heard of anyone "celebrating" the anniversary of starting at a company in which they were later let go...

yes, it is a little odd to call it a 26th anniversary when she hasnt been with the company for 26 straight years. she was a great host though.....i think well liked by many. not a fan of her jewelry designs though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I was left with the impression that it wasn't Lisa's idea to leave QVC.  She said at the time she was going to pursue her first love of broadcast journalism.  But after she left nothing really panned out for her.

Then, sadly, her husband got very sick and he needed her full-time care.

That's the usual response when someone's contract isn't renewed, that they "want to travel and spend more time with their family. "

Anyway, it's none of my business and I'm just expressing my personal opinion.

Honored Contributor

Pretty for those who like cz's.  I remember her originial flower ring, her engagement ring, that they did in cz. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so very much for sharing Lisa Mason's new Diamonique jewelry-loving the pink and canary choices. I hope Diamonique brings back the sapphire version of her flower ring fingers crossed. It was very kind of your to take the time to update the schedule that we can be excited to watch and buy this week. Love your kindness.

Esteemed Contributor

I've always liked Lisa Mason, but never cared for her jewelry.