Respected Contributor

New from Lisa Mason- 26th Anniversary

[ Edited ]

On March 3, 2021, Lisa Mason celebrates 26 years since her debut as QVC program host. Here are the new versions of her famous Diamonique Mixed-Cut Flower Ring for the following Diamonique programs:

Wednesday March 3, 2021

10am-Noon ET with Nancy Hornback Mary Beth Roe Jayne Brown

10pm-Midnight ET with Amy Stran

Friday, March 5, 2021

1pm ET with Jennifer Coffey

7pm ET with Jane Rudolph Treacy

and throughout the day

J-371829 Choice of Diamonique X Lisa Mason 14K-Gold Clad Sterling Mixed-Cut Flower Ring or Earrings

Pink or Canary

j371829.jpg

J-371822 Ring

j371822.jpg

J-371823 Earrings

j371823.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New from Lisa Mason- 26th Anniversary

These are lovely pieces.  I think they will sell out quickly.  I simply cannot buy another piece of jewelry, but if I was going to I would go for that canary in a heartbeat!

Esteemed Contributor

Back in the day when this ring was something new....I bought one ...the price was right and just for giggles.

Umm  the most uncomfortable ring ever b/c side stones cut in sides of fingers and it was so unbelievable - it wouldn't fool anybody...and so top heavy it always rolled down to palms.

Funny how it keeps coming back........and back.....and back.

I've moved on...........

Esteemed Contributor

What is the continued interest in this ring? Beats me!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I have never liked this ring.  I didn't care for it in clear and it's even worse in colors.  I don't care for any of her things, in fact.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have always loved Lisa, but never did like this design.

I remember when Lisa started at the Q. She was one of the most poised and polished new hosts I had seen.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never heard of anyone "celebrating" the anniversary of starting at a company from which they were later let go...

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I've never heard of anyone "celebrating" the anniversary of starting at a company in which they were later let go...

@DottieBlue  Not sure what you are saying. QVC fired her but bring her back every once in awhile? 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@DottieBlue  Not sure what you are saying. QVC fired her but bring her back every once in awhile? 

Lisa Mason was not fired. She left QVC in 2010 to have some time to write and travel with her husband. She returned as program host in 2015 because she needed a job to pay for her husband's cancer treatment. She left again shortly afterward because his cancer came back and fighting it needed her full attention. After Gino's passing, Lisa Mason returned to QVC with the Diamonique X Lisa Mason collection on March 3, 2020–twenty-five years to the day from when she premiered on QVC as program host. Lisa Mason explained all this in a video interview with Mary Beth Roe that can be found on Facebook.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Lisa Mason was not fired. She left QVC in 2010 to have some time to write and travel with her husband. She returned as program host in 2015 because she needed a job to pay for her husband's cancer treatment. She left again shortly afterward because his cancer came back and fighting it needed her full attention. After Gino's passing, Lisa Mason returned to QVC with the Diamonique X Lisa Mason collection on March 3, 2020–twenty-five years to the day from when she premiered on QVC as program host. Lisa Mason explained all this in a video interview with Mary Beth Roe that can be found on Facebook.

@banned again  Thanks. I didn't think she was let go but since @DottieBlue  posted that she was I thought maybe I had missed something.