Valued Contributor

New arrivals were added a short while ago!

Some lovely new pieces to check out!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New arrivals were added a short while ago!

Hi Dallas-Dame, just saw the new stuff. Pretty, but I am learning to be a little patient and get it on clearance. BTW I got the yellow clad diamonique rolo bracelet and love it. I will have to take it to my jeweler to remove a couple of links from the toggle to shorten it a little. It is a tad too long for my liking, but I still love it. I hope you are enjoying yours. Have fun watching the shows this weekend.
Valued Contributor

On 5/9/2014 anisha said: Hi Dallas-Dame, just saw the new stuff. Pretty, but I am learning to be a little patient and get it on clearance. BTW I got the yellow clad diamonique rolo bracelet and love it. I will have to take it to my jeweler to remove a couple of links from the toggle to shorten it a little. It is a tad too long for my liking, but I still love it. I hope you are enjoying yours. Have fun watching the shows this weekend.

Hi, anisha...hope all is well. I'm so happy to read that you're pleased with the diamonique rolo bracelet. I've worn both the silver and yellow clad quite often and enjoy them a great deal. I'm sure your jeweler will make it a perfect fit for you...wear in good health...and enjoy the shows!

Trusted Contributor

New J336365

Old J26941

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

On 5/9/2014 newjerseygirl said:

New J336365

Old J26941

I have this champagne ring and love it to this day! It is a beautiful elegant piece. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterling Champagne Quartz Enhancer - J336365New J336365

Judith Ripka Sterling 7.00 ct ChampagneQuartz Diamonique RingOld J26941

Oh my goodness, newjerseygirl. I hope I didn't over-reach in starting this thread. I was waiting to board my flight and saw the new arrivals...just couldn't wait to share with others who enjoy Judith's creations. In retrospect, I've always waited for (and enjoyed) your threads announcing the "new arrivals"...complete with lovely photos.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/9/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Judith Ripka Sterling Champagne Quartz Enhancer - J336365New J336365

Judith Ripka Sterling 7.00 ct ChampagneQuartz Diamonique RingOld J26941

Oh my goodness, newjerseygirl. I hope I didn't over-reach in starting this thread. I was waiting to board my flight and saw the new arrivals...just couldn't wait to share with others who enjoy Judith's creations. In retrospect, I've always waited for (and enjoyed) your threads announcing the "new arrivals"...complete with lovely photos.

Thanks for posting about the new arrivals. I also enjoy whenever anyone posts new pieces are available.

I posted the older ring as an example of how all Judith's pieces work together, both old and new. I should have said that in my post.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Thank you, newjerseygirl...the comparison of Judith's previous works to those of today truly exemplifies her extraordinary artistry and vision. I so enjoy mixing from among "eras" and various collections. Enjoy the shows!