Honored Contributor

This is cute and unique

J405726

Honored Contributor

Re: New UltraFine ring

[ Edited ]

@SharkE  I did see this when they presented it.  I'm not a big  fan of hybrid bracelets.  I mean it's nice but not for me. 

EDIT:  Still have not received any of my purchases from the siver day.  Unusually slow.  Only 2 shipped, the rest still in process.

Honored Contributor

It's like me, unique.

ROFL

Honored Contributor

my sandusa bracelet comes today from Ross-Simon 

I'll model it after while.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE how will you keep this one clean?  I love, love the whiteness and pureness of silver.  I will not buy oxidized silver and would find this so hard to clean throughout the various crevices unless it's soaked.  Is that your approach to cleaning hefty pieces like this?  

For this reason, I have stuck with simple designs that I can run a cleaning cloth over.  I love silver too though will not want elaborate pieces because of it getting tarnished.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE how will you keep this one clean?  I love, love the whiteness and pureness of silver.  I will not buy oxidized silver and would find this so hard to clean throughout the various crevices unless it's soaked.  Is that your approach to cleaning hefty pieces like this?  

For this reason, I have stuck with simple designs that I can run a cleaning cloth over.  I love silver too though will not want elaborate pieces because of it getting tarnished.

Didn't think it shined enough when I got it, so, I held the magnets up out of the silver jar and swished it back and forth , rinsed without getting the magnets wet and towel dried fast

Nobody takes proper care of their silver they let it get all grungy looking. Get a jar of that red  jar container stuff in the walmart jewelry section and dip and rinse and dry.

when I do bangles I pour out some solution in a bowl and dip, rinse and dry.

never dunk any southwestern stones in the silver solution just the silver cuff part and then do the other side, never getting the turquoise, coral, any colored stones in the liquid.

you can use a silver cloth but that's messy and time consuming.

black fingers.....LOL

NO NO !!!

2-5111-085_001_800x800.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Didn't think it shined enough when I got it, so, I held the magnets up out of the silver jar and swished it back and forth , rinsed without getting the magnets wet and towel dried fast

Nobody takes proper care of their silver they let it get all grungy looking. Get a jar of that red  jar container stuff in the walmart jewelry section and dip and rinse and dry.

when I do bangles I pour out some solution in a bowl and dip, rinse and dry.

never dunk any southwestern stones in the silver solution just the silver cuff part and then do the other side, never getting the turquoise, coral, any colored stones in the liquid.

you can use a silver cloth but that's messy and time consuming.

black fingers.....LOL

NO NO !!!

2-5111-085_001_800x800.jpg

I see you like oxidized silver.  I won't buy it.  It never gets un-oxidized and always looks black.  I like the luster of the pretty silver from the other junky bracelet you just posted from Ross Simmons.  I love that style.  Very very nice.

I think I know what cleaner you're talking about.  It has a tray at the bottom of the red container to dip.  I have nice sterling rings, but they need to be cleaned.  Will look for that cleaner.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

yeah, I don't like oxidized either, but it seemed to work ok with these carolyn pollock colored stones and she has the only cuff bracelets that I can wear and they stay perfectly situated on the wrist.

most of the cuffs flip, flop fall off, turn upside down, etc.

Love her cuffs

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@gertrudecloset 

yeah, I don't like oxidized either, but it seemed to work ok with these carolyn pollock colored stones and she has the only cuff bracelets that I can wear and they stay perfectly situated on the wrist.

most of the cuffs flip, flop fall off, turn upside down, etc.

Love her cuffs

I like cuffs too @SharkE .  Bangles are ok as long as I wear them on the wrist/hand that is not prominent.