Frequent Contributor

New Ripka LOVE necklace is $164

Just thought I'd give you a heads up that the new Ripka LOVE necklace has been priced at $164 and $3 shipping. I believe the $431 price must have been an error. I think it is really a nice piece and have it on my wish list.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Ripka LOVE necklace is $164

Thanks for the information. I think that new price will make many people very happy.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

I don't think it was a typo at all.

I think it was what they think they could get away with.

I still think it's too high priced and I won't be buying.

Super Contributor

I just noticed this as well and posted on the other thread. Yesterday it was ""unavailable""! Still high but it came down a lot!!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the post. Call me cynical, but I also don't think it was an error. I think they realized they'd over-reached by too much and quietly adjusted the price below the shark-jumping level. Still seems a bit high, but at least not crazily so. If it ends up even lower (clearance, OTO or lunchtime special) I might be in. It would be a sweet summer piece.
Super Contributor

quite a typo. all three numbers were wrong. happy to see that they made the change either way. somebody is listening.

Super Contributor

I see that the new price is a QVC price. Hopefully, before the next Ripka show, there will be a featured price. The price is still a bit high for silver and cz stones in my humble opinion.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 librisfb said: Thanks for the post. Call me cynical, but I also don't think it was an error. I think they realized they'd over-reached by too much and quietly adjusted the price below the shark-jumping level. Still seems a bit high, but at least not crazily so. If it ends up even lower (clearance, OTO or lunchtime special) I might be in. It would be a sweet summer piece.

I'm with you....they will sell whatever the market will bear,

Frequent Contributor

I had wondered if it was an error when I saw it. It's a nice piece, but quite simple and light weight looking. $164 makes more sense.

Trusted Contributor

No, I don't believe it was an error. I think they hoped to get away with the $431 price tag and are reacting to criticism here and elsewhere about the exhorbitant price for such an unremarkable little piece of jewelry. $164 is still far too much for this sterling necklace with a sprinkle of fake diamonds. Still a huge amount of profit for QVC if people go for this.