Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

Wow Wow -- that was quite a critique!  as opposed to a rant!! 

I find the bracelet to be absolutely fabulous.  It is feminine but with an edge.  Some jewelry is cutesy. Some is gaudy.  I find this bracelet to be what I would call uptown funk.  It could be worn with jeans or a little black dress.  I also think men would like to see something like that on a woman. 

And until midnight all net proceeds from Italian and American made jewelry will be donated -- you can't get any better than that!

@hellodali - this bracelet will prob be a big seller for Lisa. More angst for her haters Heart

And the thinly veiled comments about 'slavery'  and 'prisoners' is coming from one source, multi nic's, intended to insult and bash Lisa as well as her customers. @hellodali - if you are fairly new here, you may not realize something happening on this thread as well as others, mostly those connected to Lisa.

This is from another poster, earlier today on another thread...we know!

"In the 12+ years I've been here there have been numerous posters who have held more than one ID and not only that, some have even had conversations with themselves.  heh

There is one professional troll who has probably had some 100 IDs and sometimes even more than one at a time.    Trolls seem to like this place because bannings are so infrequent that they can get away with a lot."

Uh-oh -- deviating from the subject again with a red herring this time.

Super Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

In the meantime I commend for donating the net proceeds no matter what the reason.  Why do you think major corporations donate because they care?  If you think that, I'll sell you a bridge in NY.

You missed the point.  She may not care about the cause, but she certainly cares that her jewelry is being bought and using the goodwill of others for her benefit.  If you're happy with that, then step right up.  No one is stopping you.

Respected Contributor

Honey -- I'm not missing the point at all.  I totally understand the point and I love it! 

Thank you for your veiled permission to purchase anything I want.  You are so generous.  And you are correct "no one is stopping me".  No matter what LR's motives, she is extending a kind gesture.  Try to understand and not be so cynical.  Life is too short.  Buy a piece of LR's jewelry and enjoy the moment.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

QVC Customer Care

Re: New LR Bracelet

[ Edited ]

it seems this thread has run its course.  Sorry, but it will be closed for replies.