Honored Contributor

I also like the screw cuff necklace!

Hope she offers the bracelrt (+necklace) in 2 tone. She was asking for input on metal options on Facebook

screw_cuff_chain_necklace_gold_1_1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

That new bracelet is ugly.  I have something in garage in my husband tool box that looks like that!   ugh

Honored Contributor

14066298_665995223566380_5907800429012011159_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

That screw bracelet is absolutely breath-taking!!  I would love to see that in black and silver.  OMG I would never take it off!  I can't wait to see what is offered. 

I see we have some negativity in the posts from one who doesn't like negativity.  BB -- try to find something positive.  Hmmmmm -- what did my mom always say??  Oh -- if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!  Love that expression.

Thanks Chi-town girl -- you rock!

Super Contributor

Re: New LR Bracelet

[ Edited ]

@hellodali wrote:

That screw bracelet is absolutely breath-taking!!  I would love to see that in black and silver.  OMG I would never take it off!  I can't wait to see what is offered. 

If you really want the screw cuff bracelet, it's all over the internet.  Nothing new.  But if it's LR's version you to NEED to have, then go ahead and wait.  It looks like a prisoner's shackle.  But then wearing pants without a belt and draping around the knees is the prisoner's getup and quite the mainstream now.  And, of course, a shackle is a shackle . . . no matter who wears it, be it an animal or person.  You are submitting to a . . .  let's say . . . fad, if not a submissive extrapolation of an artifact.  How original is that? And ever so stylish . . . !  OMG, never take it off -- which is the point of a shackle.  Simply because it's never been done in jewelry before????  LOL!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Super Contributor
OMG. Looks like some are drinking the KoolAid. Wonder what Judith Ripks really thinks. Sure is quite different from the elegant jewelry that LR would tell everyone to wear. I am waiting for Judith to show up on the couch with LR
Honored Contributor

Beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

That Miansai screw bracelet is sold on the Miansai website for $200.00. 

My guess is there will be versions sold at Bauble Bar, Charming Charlie, NY&Co, Forever 21, H&M, etc. 

Honored Contributor

I believe that wrap LR is wearing may be coming in eventually too.  When Lisa posted that photo she asked if posters wanted her to get them.  I'm pretty sure she was at some trade fair type event and was just buying stuff to turn around and sell on her website. 

I will say the x-mas tree that was pictured on her FB page that she and Dr. Denese were decorating was absolutely beautiful.