Respected Contributor
The Italian Multi Strand
Points of Light Bracelet Made in Italy

$74.50

"If you gathered the stars from the sky, and spilled them across the floor, that is what this bracelet looks like. It is the perfect softening to your bold and contemporary, the perfect complement to your feminine, and the perfect way to elevate your casual. Besides, being the perfect match to the Tassel Necklace, it is a star in its own right."

A 10 strand Italian fine chain bracelet with diamond cut beads scattered throughout. Lobster claw clasp.

Measurements

Small: 6 3/4” in length

Average: 7 1/4” in length

Large: 7 3/4” in length

Material

Yellow and Rose bracelets: 18K gold plated sterling silver

White bracelet: Rhodium plated sterling silver

Origin

Italy

Choice of

Color: Yellow, white, or rose

Length: Small, average, or large

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you sparklestar for the info.  While those bracelets are beautiful, I am trying to hold out for Lisa's Christmas decorations.  She hasn't specifically stated what they are going to be, but there have been some hints thrown and I am ready to pounce on them.

I do appreciate you posting when Lisa has something new.  She sure does have some gorgeous items.

Respected Contributor

@hellodali awww you're welcome.  She does have a talent for decorating. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty. Good that she's offering different sizes.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

I'll pass.  How soon before the twenty she has in stock sell out? 

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

Thank You Beansie----I guess our posts have been removed, just wanted to thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

Thank you sparklestar for the info.  While those bracelets are beautiful, I am trying to hold out for Lisa's Christmas decorations.  She hasn't specifically stated what they are going to be, but there have been some hints thrown and I am ready to pounce on them.

I do appreciate you posting when Lisa has something new.  She sure does have some gorgeous items.

I am hoping for some Christmas items as well!  Did you see her tree the other day on FB? It was totally beautiful!!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe@Glad you saw my posts. Really mean it.  And really wanted to say much more to what's her name. Totally out of line. 

Anyhow, I plan to read any posts and no poster should say otherwise. Hope you had a nice lunch.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic.