Respected Contributor

There are some pretty new silver designs from Jai that were influenced by Scott Grimes' trip to Italy. I like the lacey pieces (that must have been a challenge to produce, due to their intricacy) and the love lock enhancer.  It is nice to see fresh, new designs influenced by different cultures and art forms from around the globe. 

I pray that Scott doesn't make a trip to Egypt any time soon.  That trip would be quite costly to my wallet. 

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born   Mine too!

@Jersey Born wrote:

I pray that Scott doesn't make a trip to Egypt any time soon.  That trip would be quite costly to my wallet. ☺️

Trusted Contributor

In my opinion I think the line has become more feminine in the past few years.  He's definitely successful in the direction of style.  I'm a fan for sure!

Respected Contributor

@nova @phoenixbrd - There is a new link bracelet with a love lock as the clasp that will be debuting today, per a FB post for JAI Jewelry for QVC with a matching ring.  They are so very adorable. I hope I will be able to resist purchasing them for my daughter. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jersey Born  @phoenixbrd   Another temptation!  lol   During the last clearance event I bought the triple strand box chain bracelet with the 14k gold disks (J365626)  It matches perfectly with my John Hardy Sterling/18K Palu Collection pieces I already own.  I told myself I was not going to buy anything now but caved and bought the Sterling/14K gold cross enhancer that is finally in stock again after many months.  I can put this cross on the chain I already have & hopefully will look nice with the rest of my collection.  It is J484094.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the new Italian Murano earrings (blue), but will wait for a price reduction!

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 - I liked the bracelet in blue, too!  (Don't have pierced ears, or I would have loved the matching earrings.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born  I agree on the bracelet. I'm trying to sit on my hands and resist ordering, lol!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Jai Italy Pieces

[ Edited ]

I just saw the lock bracelet.  I can see the interest in that.  I'm even tempted.  Very high for sterling $400.00.  Looks very weighty.  I missed the presentation.  Everything looks on wait list.  Even I might bend the rule of no Sterling. 

EDIT:  I jsut broke the rule and ordered the medium.  Wait list only just about all the sizes.   

Respected Contributor

It was very pretty, but I resisted only because I have a lovely, super chunky heart bracelet from Judith Ripka from her JR2 line, so the Love Lock bracelet would have been for my daughter, who simply does not wear jewelry, except on rare, special occasions. I would have gotten more wear out of that bracelet than she.