Valued Contributor

New Jai India collection carved flower bracelet

I so wanted this new bracelet, but was hoping/thinking it would be a cuff design.  If it were, I would have purchased in a heartbeat, but not the bangle design.  Maybe Scott Grimes will see this and design a cuff in the carved flower design; I'll keeping watching and hoping!

Valued Contributor

Re: New Jai India collection carved flower bracelet

I have the bangle in the croco texture and I love it.  I am fighting with myself about buying the flower bangle because I don't need to spend the money.  But I love it so much my sensible self is losing this fight..........and of course I will have to have the matching ring, too.

Regular Contributor

I saw this presented early this morning & fell in love with it. I like the fact that it's hinged so easy on/off & I won't have to buy a larger size to get over my hand like with most bangles. I have the Sukhothai twist hinged cuff & wear almost daily with my watch. This would look great on my other wrist. My birthday is coming up next month so I need to start dropping hints to DH. Yeah, right!  I'll have to do what I've done in the past which is buy it myself & when he notices it he says "I'll pay for it & that will be your present." LOL ;-)

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it goes against standards/

QVC Customer Care