Super Contributor

New Jacqueline Kennedy Jewelry?

I just got a new email from the Smithsonian Store saying they have new pieces.  I thought the whole line was discontinued---- I wonder if these are still made by the same company that did the line here on the Q?

Honored Contributor

Re: New Jacqueline Kennedy Jewelry?

Hi @cecesnana

This is something that is showing up on the Jackie's Jewelry website from

Camrose and Kross:

For the last 16 years, we have had the honor and privilege of sharing an international icon’s story with you through the romance of her jewelry and accessories collection. From the start, we always knew that the line would be limited in availability, and we now feel it is time to bring this fabulous chapter to a close.

Thank you, to all of our friends, for all of the amazing support and loyalty. We look forward to our imminent future projects and reconnecting with all of you soon!              

I don't know if the Smithsonian pieces are made by Camrose and Kross.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Hi @Bird mama! So nice of you to find that and post! Smiley Happy

I was sorry the line was discontinued and loved watching the shows.  

Honored Contributor

@cecesnana

There appear to be lots of sites that have Camrose and Kross JBK jewelry, still. 

Places such as WB Jewelry Chest (get rid of spaces between the words, lol)

Dravalis  dot  com (lol)

If you google Camrose and Kross, you will see places that sell JBK jewelry.

If you emailed the Smithsonian, do you think they would tell you who is manufacturing the jewelry?

It was a lovely collection and I suspect there were retailers out there that carried it and were as shocked like the rest of us when C & K discontinued it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@Bird mama wow! You're a great detective! Smiley Happy

Thanks!  Great thought about an email, I'll try and see if they tell me anything.

thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Shocked that it was discontinued? I'm shocked that it lasted as long as it did. I do remember HSN carrying this line first, but QVC did a much better job with it. Remember even Jackie Kennedy didn't have an unlimited amount of jewelry. The cachet of the line was that she had owned each original piece. Had they gone on from there and just put other items out it just wouldn't have been the same.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Smithsonian offerings are somewhat limited, but some of them are the same pieces previously offered on QVC, like the paperclip necklace. Perhaps the 'rights' were sold. While it always seemed to be a popular line, perhaps QVC and/or the previous purveyors decided future volume sales weren't going to be there. QVC seems to have little room, these days, for a great deal of variety and seems focused almost exclusively on just a handful of brands and on volume sales. Pieces from this collection seem to be available from several sources.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I think they will sell it until they get rid of their inventory.  It's as simple as that.