Frequent Contributor

I thought I would let you all know before I even read it! Enjoy everything Ripka. I don't know if I'll buy but I will certainly watch and Tivo.

Honored Contributor

I pass. You can buy gold for those prices.

Respected Contributor

Hi, CME, thanks for posting about Judith's new blog. Check out my french fry recipe, if you like! I posted it there for everyone. It really is a good one.

Valued Contributor
On 1/31/2014 Jersey Born said:

Hi, CME, thanks for posting about Judith's new blog. Check out my french fry recipe, if you like! I posted it there for everyone. It really is a good one.

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Thanks for the heads up Jersey Born....I'll catch your French fry recipe also.

Occasional Contributor

Who will be tuning in to the show for the Half Time specials? Who will be watching Half Time to see Bruno Mars & the RHCP???

Can't see guys giving up the tv for QVC. Better have a pc or a cell app handy

Valued Contributor

Jersey Born, Your french fry recipe made me so hungry, I wanted to cook them for breakfast, but talked myself into waiting . Thanks for sharing it. I am definitely going to make them.

Respected Contributor
On 1/31/2014 gtx said:

Jersey Born, Your french fry recipe made me so hungry, I wanted to cook them for breakfast, but talked myself into waiting . Thanks for sharing it. I am definitely going to make them.

Hope you like the fries recipe Lex Pex and Gtx. I decided to make them tonight, because I started craving them after typing out the recipe for them. They are so ridiculously easy to make, and everyone loves them. It's a family favorite.