Trusted Contributor

Purchased the new JAI  Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Station Box Chain Necklace and sunflower enhancer.  Love!!! Going to be on a budget for a while😊

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the new station bracelet is the smaller or larger in thickness box chain? 

Respected Contributor

Don't know whether or not you caught the last show at 11:00 AM or not, but it was stated and even shown that the new necklace and bracelet match the gauge of the thinner boxchain necklaces in the collection.  They showed the new 14K ball/boxchain necklace worn with the triple strand boxchain necklace and they looked great paired together, with chains of equal gauge.

Valued Contributor

Re: New JAI on 2/23

[ Edited ]

I was tempted to purchase,then I look in my  jewelry armoire. I have a Barry Cord bold sunflower ring in gold and Sterling silver,and the frog collection.. A tiger and elephant  hand crafted pendant from FLA.artist Ansia Stewart..

Now my signature pieces are my Lagos panda three dimensional cavier pendant on a 30 inches  box pendant, along with my small  Effy Sapphire dog tag box pendant  on a 18 inch box pendant,my king baby coin cross pendant(about a inch including the bail'on a 16 inch box chain.The box chains are simular to Jai box chains.

My Effy rings and Lagos and John Hardy bracelets Along with my Invicta Mickey mouse watch.are my signature pieces on my wrist.

Jai jewelry is beautiful ,I have his large two-tone cross..My jewelry collection over the years has increase. When  I looked in my jewelry armoire,I see jewelry I no longer wear 

jewelry pieces I thought I could not live without but I love looking at my collection and do not regret my purchases.

Jewelry is art, I can admire without purchasing.Unless the Jewelry is screaming at me and Jai jewelery I was tempted.But after looking at my jewelry collection,the screaming to buy when away........that not to say it want come back☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Spoiler
:

Super Contributor

Re: New JAI on 2/23

[ Edited ]

For the last week or so, I have continued to look on facebook as Scott posted more and more pictures.   After a few days, I found myself screaming, "Are you kidding me, Scott?"  More and more pictures of beautiful items continuted to show up.  I could have spent thousands of dollars yesterday, but I limited myself to two items.  I bought my third larger box chain bracelet because of the sale price.  I love the way that 3 look on the models.    I also chose the gold and silver one day only bracelet because my favorite JAI pieces are the ones with the gold.  I really wanted the necklace, but I decided to wait a while.  During one of the shows (I taped and watched them all last night) Scott said that it would be 6 months before he could fill another order.  By then, the necklace had sold out, so I guess i will have to wait for a while.  

I loved the giraffe items also.  The gemstone bracelets were lovely.  I really also loved the sunflower items.  I have sooooooo many JAI pieces.  The line just keeps getting better and better!!!!!     

Super Contributor

So many pretties! I just watched Scott present the round box chain bracelet and I'm very tempted!   Smiley Happy

J348546

Honored Contributor

@AuberriJean

That's a great bracelet.  I bought mine at a reduced price and I love it.  If it's being offered at a reduced price for the silver event, that would be a good time to pick it up.  I wear mine almost daily.

Esteemed Contributor

Got the new giraffe ring - so cute. 

Question to those who have the box chain bracelet (the heftier one):  this has a masculine appearance (to me) when I see it shown on TV, but everyone raves about it. The negative space--is this oxidation or are these dark spaces merely open?  TIA.

Honored Contributor

It is oxidized, but not heavily.  It's beautiful; I wear mine almost every day.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  I don't have the thicker box chain bracelet, but I do have and love the thicker box chain necklace in 18".  There is something very distinctive and attractive about the geometric darks, and lights, and empty space of the chain that I find almost mesmerizing.  I wear the Jai 18" hefty box chain with a Honora Multicolored 20" Ming Pearl (14 mm) necklace, and I cannot explain how chic and incredible that look is (at least to my eyes).  The box chain just rocks.  I describe the Jai 5 mm boxchain as simple, shiny, ultra modern, geometric, yet rounded, with stark, black, oxidized contrast. There is something about its design that just automatically, and even involuntarily, attracts my eyes to it.  I love the look of the bracelet, too, but I would want to wear five of them stacked together, as other hosts already have, and so I have resisted the piece-- even at the discounted, very reasonable price -- for now. Wish I could justify ordering five of them right now.