Super Contributor

Re: New JAI Items and TSV on June 21

I ordered the floral cuff and ring.  Can't wait to get them both!!

Trusted Contributor

I've never everever been tempted to buy anything from this line.  I don't like critter jewelry--horses, giraffes, elephants, crocs etc. and I never liked the box chain look either.  But I fell in love with the forget me not cuff bracelet the moment I saw it and ordered it pronto.  I hope I like it.  Is this line good quality?

Super Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

I've never everever been tempted to buy anything from this line.  I don't like critter jewelry--horses, giraffes, elephants, crocs etc. and I never liked the box chain look either.  But I fell in love with the forget me not cuff bracelet the moment I saw it and ordered it pronto.  I hope I like it.  Is this line good quality?

Yes, if you are familiar with John Hardy jewelry, it is of that calibar.  The designer used to work for John Hardy jewelers.  I have many John Hardy pieces and I mix the Jai pieces in.  I also prefer the more simple classic pieces like the hammered ball station bracelet and the floral cuff.  I think you will love the quality!

Honored Contributor

I caved in and ordered the rope cuff.  I love the story behind it bringing the past to the future.  It also reminds of the San Marco style bracelets.  I am so happy they have xs.  I also liked the gemstone necklace's with the hammered beads. I'm on waitlist for the pyrite.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky it does remind me of the San Marco as well.  I see the TSV is still available at the TSV price.  i ordered the Kalahari in the XS yesterday.   Hope it fits but you never know.  His smalls roll on my wrist so hope the XS doesn’t hug my bony wrist which i don’t like either.  I hope it fits because i think it is delicate and will go nicely with one of the other boxes with beads i have.  We will see. I think i have a hard wrist to fit.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Pecky it does remind me of the San Marco as well.  I see the TSV is still available at the TSV price.  i ordered the Kalahari in the XS yesterday.   Hope it fits but you never know.  His smalls roll on my wrist so hope the XS doesn’t hug my bony wrist which i don’t like either.  I hope it fits because i think it is delicate and will go nicely with one of the other boxes with beads i have.  We will see. I think i have a hard wrist to fit.  

@ShawnieI have a boney wrist too.  It's 5 1/2" so I hope the xs fits too.  I can't wait to wear it with the box bracelets that I have.  I the plain and the hammered bead one.  

Frequent Contributor

I'm mostly a 14K lover, but I'm starting to get into sterling silver pieces.  I like several of the JAI pieces, but they seem pretty expensive for jewelry made overseas.  How do you-all feel about spending so much on silver that's imported?

Trusted Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

Yes, if you are familiar with John Hardy jewelry, it is of that calibar.  The designer used to work for John Hardy jewelers.  I have many John Hardy pieces and I mix the Jai pieces in.  I also prefer the more simple classic pieces like the hammered ball station bracelet and the floral cuff.  I think you will love the quality!

I do have several John Hardy pieces so I am so happy to hear that the Jai line is of a comparable quality.  Thanks for the reassurance!

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

Had the floral cuff been a bangle I would have ordered, as that one was different than the bangles that I already have.  Almost bought the floral band ring, but I have more band/stack rings than I need.  Also, I recently bought the giraffe ring when it was on sale.

Enjoy your new cuff and ring; I think they will be beautiful!

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

Had the floral cuff been a bangle I would have ordered, as that one was different than the bangles that I already have.  Almost bought the floral band ring, but I have more band/stack rings than I need.  Also, I recently bought the giraffe ring when it was on sale.

Enjoy your new cuff and ring; I think they will be beautiful!

I am still waiting!!!  I prefer a  cuff to bangle as I don't like them to move much because I am on my computer a lot.  I hope I like it.  I have several John Hardy chain bracelets that I want to mix and match with this cuff.  I also have the Jai ball and chain bracelt with 5 stations that I just love!  Hoping this will fit right in.  I am also hoping the ring is nice.  We shall see.