Super Contributor

New Host Mary Nelson Did Great

New host Mary Nelson just did her first show and it was Bixby.  She did a great job! I'm a Bixby fan and one pet peeve that many of the Bixby fans have is when the host talks too much and doesn't let the guest speak. Another pet peeve is when the host doesn't know the product. Mary spoke intelligently about Barbara's pieces. While she doesn't have the experience to know the product line well, she still did a good job and didn't fill the time with inane comments. It was clear that she did a lot of prep for the show and it showed.  Barbara's friend Mary was the guest and Mary also gave her time to speak about the pieces. It looks like Mary will be a great asset to QVC.

Congrats to Mary on a great show! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Host Mary Nelson Did Great

Yes, I agree .... I was up very early today & caught most of the show .... Mary ( the new host) did great!!!!! ... way to go Mary!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: New Host Mary Nelson Did Great

Of all the newer hosts she is a brreath of fresh air. Charming, well prepared, great manners (no constant interrupting like.....no names)....just lovely. Hope to see her on more fashion shows.Go Mary!