Respected Contributor

At Evine.  It looks as though the term Gem Insider is a trademark of Evine.  The new Gem Insider is Earl Van Sensus.  I received an email with a pic of some of his jewelry.  Looks similar to what Paul Deasy had. 

Esteemed Contributor

Will have to check it out....thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Gem Insider

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Will have to check it out....thanks.

You’re welcome.  Some of his items are up for sale or they might me leftovers from Paul Deasy. 

Honored Contributor

"Gem Insider" is definitely a trademark owned by Evine.  I'd love to know the inside story on why Paul Deasy got the boot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love Paul.....will definitely check him out on HSN......even though I do not care for this shopping network.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't assume he got the boot....they had a rather elaborate send-off (by their standards) for him.

Maybe he just jumped on the new "QVC-HSN" train.

I know some don't like his opaque stones, but his faceted stones were actually quite good, especially his peridot.  I had no illusions that he was sourcing anything; he merely went to shows and curated product like most of these talking heads.

Honored Contributor

I doubt that Paul got the boot because his departure was announced weeks before he left and he got a wonderful send off.  Also he was giving hints about his move to HSN on social media before he left Evine.

Honored Contributor

P&J home base is in Florida, I bet he jumped at the chance to bring his stuff to HSN.

Respected Contributor

Gem Insider... who’s ever line it is... Never did care for that line.

Several had reviewed Paul D.’s peridot being good color though...

(What was that he used to say? - “king of peridot”?

I don’t know about that, but he was definitely “king of arrogance”!)

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

need to look at it.