Honored Contributor

The huggies would be perfect for second piercings...that is if you can get them on...LOL! 

But they are the perfect size for that.

Super Contributor

These are adorable but same problem. One opens, one won’t budge. I did get the 1 1/2 size too and they work great so I’ll keep those and return the Huggies. Shame, I was hoping to wear together. 

Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

These are adorable but same problem. One opens, one won’t budge. I did get the 1 1/2 size too and they work great so I’ll keep those and return the Huggies. Shame, I was hoping to wear together. 

@nycgirl79 

Are those 1-1/2 size very heavy? 

I was thinking about getting the 1-inch size but I'm concerned about their weight.

Respected Contributor

I had mine all packed up & ready to run to the post office to send them back & caught our mail carrier out at our community mailboxes deleivering the mail & asked if I could give it to her & she said "sure".  She scanned it on her little hand-held scanner thing & I already got an email from QVC that it's on its way back.  Saved myself & trip to the PO.

Honored Contributor

Today I ordered the 1-inch hoops in silver. I love the pave stones, the click-lock post and free shipping! happy dance - Copy.gif

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee no, they are not heavy at all. You might notice them when you first put them in but that's it and then not noticeable in weight at all. Great sparkle and very pretty. Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

Thank you.Woman Happy @nycgirl79 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the huggies and the one inch hoops.  They are very cute worn together but those huggies are a bit of a tussle to get on and off.  Not sure they are worth the effort. 

I finally figured out that you have to press down on the release button on the back and press in on the front of the hoop to release the catch before pulling the front of the hoop to open it.  If you just press the release button on the back and pull on the front, the hoops won't open, no how, no way.  This maneouver is really hard to do on those tiny huggie hoops, especially when they are in your ears!  Ouch!

Trusted Contributor

I found a very similar pair at T J Maxx for $12.00 in silver.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I've been wearing my new huggies almost everyday. Either those or the 1-inch hoops of the same design. I think I must be the only person who find them difficult to put on and take off. I guess after wearing this type of click-lock hoop for many years, it becomes a lot easier. There is definitely a learning curve but not a difficult one for me.