Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@jackthebear 

In the video they show Deanna, the model, wearing the huggies. They are very small which I want them to be. You can see them on the video about 2/3 the way into it.

I saw it but you cant really see the back of the hoop and if the stones show.

not a  need for me but they lost a sale 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus 

These are some small huggies I've been wearing quite often these days. They have the click-lock closure, too. The stones are 4x4 Asscher cut strontium titanate (I call that stone 'poor man's Moissanite'). The sparkle is unbelievable for such small stones. I found them on JTV.

download.jfif

@SilleeMee   I have almost the exact pair, but Diamomique from the Q. Similar closure. I love yours and mine w/ round stones get worn almost every day. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee Thanks for posting these.  I recently purchased the affinity diamond huggies and I just got them.  Don't get me wrong they are beautiful.  But I am not opposed to wearing DMQ-- at all-- and passing them off as real. Although, if someone comments on a DMQ item, I am wearing, I fess up.  ;-)

Anyway, I am well within the 30 days to return the affinity earrings.  So I decided to get these in both yellow and silver to compare.  I hope I like them when they arrive.  It'd be big savings for a very similar look and in both metal choices.  

Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

You're welcome.Woman Happy

Oh I bet those Affinity earrings are super nice! I hope you will enjoy the DMQ ones if you decide to keep them. That will be quite a savings and you'll get two pairs of DMQ!

Honored Contributor

Re: New DMQ Huggie Hoops

[ Edited ]

Uh-Oh. I hate to make it rain on my own parade but the reviews are lookin' bad for these huggies....1-star from three reviewers.Woman Indifferent Complaints about not being able to open them. I hope that's just a matter of a little manipulation of the post. Nevertheless, it's so disappointing to see those reviews like that already.

Mine have already shipped so I'll see about that soon.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SilleeMee    I have 2 pairs of this kind of hoop, turquoise and Ethiopian opal.  Mine have a spring in them that I guess keeps them closed, so much so that I rarely am able to get the darn things on.  I love the look but not the execution.  I hope yours are more satisfactory. 

@Kachina624 

A couple of reviews also mention that.  It's always something, huh?

Honored Contributor

Mine are "in process".  I'm wondering what the issue is?  I've had some jewelry in the past, that was hard to open and close, until I got used to it. 

We'll compare notes once we gets ours.  If it really is bad, I would think we could get fully refunded. ( including s/h)

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

These are some small huggies I've been wearing quite often these days. They have the click-lock closure, too. The stones are 4x4 Asscher cut strontium titanate (I call that stone 'poor man's Moissanite'). The sparkle is unbelievable for such small stones. I found them on JTV.

download.jfif

@SilleeMee 

I love theseSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

download.jfif

@SilleeMee 

I love theseSmiley Happy

Thank you @lulu1 

Those are still available on JTV but the price went up since I bought mine a couple of years ago. I love them. They are incredibly sparkly, more than Moissanite or diamond.

Respected Contributor

I bought the half-inch hoops, received them yesterday, and boy, am I disappointed.  They are teeny.  I know they are small, that's the only size earring I wear.  The stones in the back aren't even visible because they sit so close to the earlobe.  Back they're going.  Definitely not worth the money.