Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Back in the 1980s I wore the huge, heavy earrings a lot. My piercings stretched out so much and they looked awful...they really did. I didn't wear earrings very often after that. Years later I had them fixed so now I have "youthful" lobes...LOL! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

I have a pair like these from Joan Boyce when she was on  HSN and I love them.  Very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus 

Back in the 1980s I wore the huge, heavy earrings a lot. My piercings stretched out so much and they looked awful...they really did. I didn't wear earrings very often after that. Years later I had them fixed so now I have "youthful" lobes...LOL! 

@SilleeMee  I had my ears pierced when I was 5 or 6, so they served me well through my hippie days in the 60's with large hoops and heavier earrings, too. I had to have them stitched up and "relocated". 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

@SilleeMee   I orderd these, as well....silver. I received my email that they shipped yesterday. I may have them in several weeks. LOL

@Shanus please review for me 

@jackthebear   I'll definitely come back here and review them. They may not be available by then. 

i rewatched the video and Jenn focused on the 2 bigger sizes and very little on the half inch , 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

In the video they show Deanna, the model, wearing the huggies. They are very small which I want them to be. You can see them on the video about 2/3 the way into it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I love these!  I purchased the silver pair, thanks to you Smiley Very Happy

I never wear studs, they just aren't for me.  I've been looking for the right pair of huggie hoops for a long time.  I wanted them to stand out and not just be metal.  I wanted some substantial sparkle since it's such a little earring.  These look perfect!  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Woman Happy @Caaareful Shopper . 

I hope you love them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New DMQ Huggie Hoops

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

These are some small huggies I've been wearing quite often these days. They have the click-lock closure, too. The stones are 4x4 Asscher cut strontium titanate (I call that stone 'poor man's Moissanite'). The sparkle is unbelievable for such small stones. I found them on JTV.

download.jfif

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@SilleeMee   I love these!  I purchased the silver pair, thanks to you Smiley Very Happy

I never wear studs, they just aren't for me.  I've been looking for the right pair of huggie hoops for a long time.  I wanted them to stand out and not just be metal.  I wanted some substantial sparkle since it's such a little earring.  These look perfect!  Thanks for posting.

I ordered them in silver, also.  @SilleeMeeShould get a commission from the Q for bringing this to our attention.  😊

Honored Contributor

@september 

I think that's a great idea!Smiley Very Happy