Honored Contributor

Re: New DMQ Huggie Hoops

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee   Have you already received your earrings? I also ordered the platinum clad huggie hoops with one stone facing front...choice of shapes, 100 facets....J 371880. (Still can't post pics). Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee   Have you already received your earrings? 

Not yet @Shanus . Just ordered them yesterday. Hope they ship soon! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Check item number of huggies item # I just added to my post.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Oh I like those, too.  In fact, I have similar ones in Bella Luce from JTV but mine have a saddle-back closure. Which shape of stone do you like?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus 

Oh I like those, too.  In fact, I have similar ones in Bella Luce from JTV but mine have a saddle-back closure. Which shape of stone do you like?

@SilleeMee   Good old traditionalist, I ordered the round stone. I figured they'd be more realistic.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

@SilleeMee   I orderd these, as well....silver. I received my email that they shipped yesterday. I may have them in several weeks. LOL

@Shanus please review for me 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

@SilleeMee   I orderd these, as well....silver. I received my email that they shipped yesterday. I may have them in several weeks. LOL

@Shanus please review for me 

@jackthebear   I'll definitely come back here and review them. They may not be available by then. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I'm hoping they'll still be here. I need to try them on and see how easy, or not, they will be to put on/take off. You know how sometimes the little huggies can be difficult. I want to get the silver ones.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus 

I'm hoping they'll still be here. I need to try them on and see how easy, or not, they will be to put on/take off. You know how sometimes the little huggies can be difficult. I want to get the silver ones.

@SilleeMee   When I was younger and piercings in the center of my lobes, huggies were difficult to get over the lobe. Now that decades have passed Smiley Happy, the piercings are lower and huggie type earrings easier to put on...Hoping these work, too. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  "Masking" seems to not be going away anytime soon, so I've stopped wearing earrings w/ butterfly clasps or J hopps that get caught in the strings.