Honored Contributor

I bought the little huggie hoops today in RG. I like the click-lock security of them especially with mask wearing. Lately the locking type hoops are all I've been wearing b/c I'm afraid of losing them with masks going on and off. 

Diamonique 0.5" Pave Inside-Outside Click-In Hoops, Sterling Silver - J374084

$45

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-05%22-Pave-Inside-Outside-Click-In-Hoops%2C-Sterling-Silver.product.J...

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    I have 2 pairs of this kind of hoop, turquoise and Ethiopian opal.  Mine have a spring in them that I guess keeps them closed, so much so that I rarely am able to get the darn things on.  I love the look but not the execution.  I hope yours are more satisfactory. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Love to have turq and opal ones that lock. Where did you find them?

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE those earrings. I have a pair of click-ins almost exactly like those as far as the way the stones are set but mine were bought on Aruba some years ago and do not have the push release like these do. Mine you just pull it back out. Once I get them clicked in, and I don't find it all that hard as long as I'm close up to a mirror, I often leave them in for a week or two. I'm not one who takes their earrings out to go to bed. 

If I didn't already have a pair almost identical to these I'd be ordering them.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee Those are really nice, wear them in good health Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much! @LindaSal 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    I'm pretty sure I got them at the Q but it was a couple years ago.  I didn't see the click mechanism on yours.  That should work a lot better than the spring in mine.  I tried to put mine on this morning again.  Got one in but couldn't get the other.   Grrrrrrr. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  Well, I bought the silver. Thanks for posting the link, too.

Honored Contributor

Oh yay! @KLm 

That was my second choice. In fact, I may come back later and get those silver ones after I try on the RG. I love huggies.

Honored Contributor

So pretty @SilleeMee ! Lately, I have been getting into rose gold. I missed these. They are very tempting!