Valued Contributor

Re: New Ceramic Watch is up for order

On 11/7/2014 Dallas-Dame said:
On 11/6/2014 expatgal said:

Judith Ripka Stainless Steel & Ceramic Watch

I couldn't resist this one when it was listed this morning. Look forward to adding it to my collection. Thanks for posting the photo, expatgal...it prompted me to check new arrivals several times this morning. Hope everyone enjoys Judith's visit. I'm unable to watch the shows but will be checking in to view the new goodies. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

The all black stainless/ceramic watch arrived this week and I'm not thrilled with it. The stainless finish is rather dull and the face is difficult to read. Size small runs larger than the chrono band and fits more like the original ceramic. I'll likely return this one!

Super Contributor

Dallas-Dame, thanks so much for your review of the watch you purchased. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't what you were hoping for. I really like the white version I received. I'm thinking of getting another color next time its on easy pays. Though truthfully I don't really need another watch.

For the ladies asking about my health. I think I need to make another appt. with my MS doctor. Since I haven't gotten any better for months, I think its time I talk to him again.

Take care & hope you have a good week.

Valued Contributor

On 11/15/2014 Pepper22 said:

Dallas-Dame, thanks so much for your review of the watch you purchased. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't what you were hoping for. I really like the white version I received. I'm thinking of getting another color next time its on easy pays. Though truthfully I don't really need another watch.

For the ladies asking about my health. I think I need to make another appt. with my MS doctor. Since I haven't gotten any better for months, I think its time I talk to him again.

Take care & hope you have a good week.

I'm so happy to hear that you're pleased with the new white/stainless ceramic watch, Pepper. I know what you mean regarding "want" vs. "need". I'm disappointed to return my new one but know another will be on the horizon which will be perfect for me.

I truly hope that the appointment with your physician will result in a course of action which brings you relief!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dallas-Dame, sorry to hear you didn't love the black ceramic watch . I am sure there will be other watches to tempt you in the future. I am quite happy with the white, still waiting to get the chocolate. Hopefully that will be a keeper too. My twins are improving and my Asthma is also under control now, the cough not so much . Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, I am loving the white ceramic watch. I however need to get a couple of links removed to fit my wrist perfectly. Happy to hear you love yours too. How are you feeling now? I hope your visit to the MS doctor goes well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.