Valued Contributor

New CP tan leather w/turquoise bracelet gone?

Just went to find it and it is nowhere under CP. Is it not listed because it sold out? Usually they post "this is not available at this time".

Valued Contributor

Re: New CP tan leather w/turquoise bracelet gone?

Did you try looking under ""American West"" ?

Super Contributor

This one? J295027

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Or this one?

Super Contributor

The video for J294566 (the little three stone SB cuff) mentions advance order, but the listing doesn't mention that ... is the A/O for all, or just the sold out sizes?

Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 ennui1 said:

The video for J294566 (the little three stone SB cuff) mentions advance order, but the listing doesn't mention that ... is the A/O for all, or just the sold out sizes?

Ennui, I ordered that one as well in a large. My order status says "advanced order" even though there still seem to be large cuffs available per Q's website. Could be that they all are "advance orders" and there are not enough small and average sizes on hand to fill the orders.

Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Haca said:
On 7/6/2014 ennui1 said:

Ennui, I ordered that one as well in a large. My order status says "advanced order" even though there still seem to be large cuffs available per Q's website. Could be that they all are "advance orders" and there are not enough small and average sizes on hand to fill the orders.

Thanks, Haca!

Valued Contributor

Thank you jugtown and barb40! That was it. Probably I needed to look under American West. Wish I had ordered it on easy-pay. I will follow it and wait until my budget allows. Hope it gets good reviews! Thank you again for your quick responses.

Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 mia 2 said:

Thank you jugtown and barb40! That was it. Probably I needed to look under American West. Wish I had ordered it on easy-pay. I will follow it and wait until my budget allows. Hope it gets good reviews! Thank you again for your quick responses.

If you called the Q and asked for EP, they'd most likely give it to you. Then you could at least have it on back order!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles