Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,037
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Judith Ripka Sterling & Green Gemstone Pin - J319937Judith Ripka Sterling Fluted 13.0 cttw Gemstone Drop Earrings - J319938

Judith Ripka Sterling Amethyst Love Hinged Cuff - J338677

Judith Ripka Sterling 6.10 ct Diamonique Hoop Earrings - J317224

Judith Ripka 8 Sterling & 14k Rose Gold Diamonique Tennis bracelet - J318499

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor
Posts: 729
Registered: ‎12-17-2011

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

I am a huge Judith fan/collector, but I don't really like the pin. I do like the earrings, although they are very similar to the green Monaco pair from a few years ago...and they seem smaller as well. Thanks for posting the photos!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,037
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

On 2/19/2015 smarty said:

I am a huge Judith fan/collector, but I don't really like the pin. I do like the earrings, although they are very similar to the green Monaco pair from a few years ago...and they seem smaller as well. Thanks for posting the photos!

Image result for ripka green monaco earrings

Green Monaco earrings.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,037
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,415
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

Thanks for the Info newjerseygirl!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor
Posts: 729
Registered: ‎12-17-2011

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

Ooh, NJG those flower bangles are pretty...wonder if they will be the upcoming TSV?

Super Contributor
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

On 2/20/2015 smarty said:

Ooh, NJG those flower bangles are pretty...wonder if they will be the upcoming TSV?

Oh I hope so! I really like them!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,037
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

On 2/21/2015 cairnlover said:
On 2/20/2015 smarty said:

Ooh, NJG those flower bangles are pretty...wonder if they will be the upcoming TSV?

Oh I hope so! I really like them!


Since they are already available in inventory, I don't think they are going to be the TSV.

That's just my opinion.

It's also available in Rose.

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14k Clad Diamonique Cuff

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,033
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

I really do not understand that pin at all---especially the hanging briolettes. It's a puzzlement.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor
Posts: 700
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: New Arrivals in Inventory

Thank you very much for posting this!