Super Contributor
Good morning, Ladies I had trouble signing on! My phone is acting up.
Honored Contributor

J291420 - I could be in trouble

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I hear you! Haca

Super Contributor

Love it!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I've already drawn it to scale on paper so I can get an idea of the size, held it up to my neck and smiled!

I think the 20" chain is way too long for me though. I'd rather have this up round my throat on 16" at the most but I'm open to be convinced otherwise .... {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I just got two of the pieces I ordered on Monday (the turtle cuff and enhancer).

Wow! Not just to these pieces which I've been coveting for months but also for the shipping - $3 standard shipping and I got them 3 days later. You know, like a normal online store. This is unheard of!

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 Pagan said:

I just got two of the pieces I ordered on Monday (the turtle cuff and enhancer).

Wow! Not just to these pieces which I've been coveting for months but also for the shipping - $3 standard shipping and I got them 3 days later. You know, like a normal online store. This is unheard of!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} How do you like the turtle pieces?

I think you could get some adjustability on the plaque necklace; maybe not 4", but maybe one or two?

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 Pagan said:

I usually get items in 3-6 days on the west coast, depends on what shipping center they process through, weather, and what holiday it is.
How's the sizing on the cuff, typical or on the small/large side? I own the enhancer.

Valued Contributor

My turtle cuff is a size small but it's not really a small. It's just smallish!

Super Contributor

I had already ordered the turtle cuff this morning and I just went back to get the ring and enhancer....I know I'd be upset if I waited and they sold out.