Honored Contributor

New American West cuff

[ Edited ]

Carolyn Pollock piece.

DSCN1233.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Is this the bracelet you kept trying to order and kept having delivery disasters?  It's  very pretty and will go with many things.  Do you have a red gingham in your jacket collection?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No, that was one with the multi stones in it. I order directly from Alberque. now . I get it in 2 days. QVC would take a week to process it and 2 more weeks to get.

Carolyn's 'small' size fits me exactly, no moving around. I'd rather have something snug instead of moving it face up all day.

Got a red sweater that will pop with it. LOL

Respected Contributor

That's very pretty. I like the way cuffs look but I can't wear them - I bruise easily and it always hurts my wrist getting them on.

Respected Contributor

Those red stones in your cuff are strikingly stunning!  Are they red coral cabochons?  Enjoy your beautiful new cuff to the fullest @SharkE.

Honored Contributor

Yes, red coral.   I was scared they might be marled or scratched. Have to make sure they stay that way be careful with it.

I paid 199 for it. Liked the first one I bought from her that had the turquoise, varisite, red coral, orange spiny in it & 1 other color, forgot. LOL

I like the twisted  rope oxidized silver work and the scroll work in between the stones, too.  Well crafted piece.  She also has all turquoise, all orange spiny, purple spiny, choices too. Some of them are 189. I live in Amarillo, Tx so I get mine in 2 days.

either type in American West jewelry or Carolyn Pollack and will take you to her site. QVC carries her stuff, also.

Honored Contributor

First one I bought

2-5111-085_001_800x800.jpg

Respected Contributor

@SharkE - Years ago, I went to NYC with my dad, and visited a Southwestern Jewelry store that had so many beautiful silver pieces with multicolored stones in them, that I could not decide on a single item, and I left the store with nothing. I thought the jewelry items were all spectacular.  Did I want turquoise, or an item with orange, or red, yellow, or purple, pink and blue stones?  I was completely overwhelmed by the incredibly beautiful combinations of colors, so I understand why you purchased the multicolored stone cuff and its red coral cousin.

Honored Contributor

LOL hope the stimulus checks come out soon !

So pretty! Do you mind me asking what size wrist you have that fits a small so well? I have a very small wrist (5 1/4"). I  love so many of the bracelets on QVC, but have had to return so many because they do not fit. I really want one of Carolyn's bracelets, but hate the idea of paying all of that shipping just to try it out. Thanks in advance for your help! I hope you enjoy your beauiful new bracelet!!