Regular Contributor

Never Seen Judith Ripka's Eyes.

Why is she always staring down? I would never buy from someone who can't look into the camera.

Contributor

Re: Never Seen Judith Ripka's Eyes.

i have no idea what you are talking about--plse--get a life

Esteemed Contributor

She may just be looking into the monitors.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't notice her looking down...she faced the camera and callers through all her times on air....

Super Contributor

What a weird thing to say!

Honored Contributor

OP - have you thought of getting an eye exam? Seriously. I don't watch every Judith Ripka show, but she certainly does look directly ahead and always into the camera when speaking to someone who phones in.

(Or is this just a veiled attempt to bash a vendor you don't like?) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but I agree with the OP. Everytime I tune in, which isn't often because of her outrageous prices for silver and diamonique, she is looking down at the desk.

Contributor

I believe the times she looks down she is often looking at/admiring or adjusting the jewelry she is wearing. I look at and enjoy my jewelry while I'm wearing it too, especially my Ripka pieces. I think it shows she loves her jewelry, what's wrong with that?

Respected Contributor

Lots of Ripka fans here who allow no hint of criticism. Just like the WEN/Chaz groupies.
Super Contributor

On 2/5/2014 Venezia said:

OP - have you thought of getting an eye exam? Seriously. I don't watch every Judith Ripka show, but she certainly does look directly ahead and always into the camera when speaking to someone who phones in.

(Or is this just a veiled attempt to bash a vendor you don't like?) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I agree with you!!

And thanks, Sheesh. That ignore button comes in quite handy