Honored Contributor

I can't even believe I'm asking this.  My habit with JTV is to channel check and see something that catches my eye.  Since they have all those pieces laid out on forms and body parts, it takes patience to wait for the one I want.  I usually sail on by after awhile and go back to Shop LC or whoever else is showing jewelry at the moment.  So one day they have this really fabulous twisted jade bangle and I had to leave the house.  I checked online the next day and it was $382.00.  So did I miss some fabulous price on air?  I guess the bottom line of my curiosity is do those on air prices expire at the end of the hour?  That bangle is haunting me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need help with JTV ordering

@depglass 

Yes, sometimes they have a "this show only" price. However, it's worth a call to their CS to tell them you were watching, etc., and they may give it you. Also, if you sign up for their emails, they occasionally send out a "your price has dropped" notification. You can save items to a wish list, too. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, sammycat1.  I always hate being put on the spot by talking to a live person when I don't have price info.  I use their phone tape system to order most of the time and occasionally I'll get on the computer.

Valued Contributor

depglass I was one of those lucky ones that saw that bracelet and I ordered it, when I got it I paid $189.00 I believe. I loved the bracelet so much that I went online to order a second one in case I should ever lose it or drop it and it shattered, so at the time it was then $400.00

There was no way I was going to pay that much money for a bracelet, so I changed my mind. 

Several months later maybe even an entire year passed and there was Jennifer Miller selling that bracelt again, this time it was $229.00 or something, so I went ahead and place my order.

When it arrived it was too tight and I couldn't get it on no matter what trick I tried. So I am hanging on to it and giving it to my petite daughter in law for her birthday.

It is a very small bracelet, be forewarned, if your wrist measures more than 6 1/2 inches then pass on it cause it won't fit.  It's only for teeny little people.

The first one I recieved fit but barely. They were supposed to measure the same exact measurement but they don't.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass 

They have a show on now with a jadeite bangle (4pm eastern)...don't know if it's on sale.

Honored Contributor

I ran through the list and didn't see it.  I'm a complete hour late, but I'm going back.  I'm afraid of all the "small"  cautions.  My wrist measures 7".

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass 

I flagged you 2 days ago...I don't know if it is still the same price then during that show anyway.

I saw the reviews about its small size too.