Frequent Contributor

Need advice for starting Origami Owl locket…..

I know there are websites with all of their products, but thought I'd ask for suggestions on what you've liked from the line. They look like fun to customize, and the prices seem to be very reasonable. Thanks in advance!

Super Contributor

Re: Need advice for starting Origami Owl locket…..

I have one that has the "Love" insert in it. Mine is the large size I think with crystals around the bezel. I have each of my grandchildren's birthstones in it along with the Nana charm and a heart. I've had fun buying the different chains and almost everyone in my family has gotten a necklace as a gift. My three oldest granddaughters each wanted one and got online and sent me a long list of all the charms they wanted. I send them each a birthday box as they live out of the country. Their #1 pick...the American Flag charm which is so pretty. They like all the animals, too. I work at a fire department and the maltese cross is nice along with the police shield that a friend of mine that is married to a policeman has. I think you just pick a "topic" and go with that whether it's family, hobbies, pets, job etc. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need advice for starting Origami Owl locket…..

I like the charms and the lockets are nice, but the chains are cheap, almost plastic. I have tried to find something to match the "color" of the locket I have to replace the chain.

I picked things that represent me. My birthstone, the cupcake (I'm a baker), playing cards (I love Vegas and card games). Stuff like that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN